Paparazzi

I opened my eyes and looked towards the clock that read two in the morning and I started waking Wanda "Wandaaaa I want ice cream" I said shaking her She opened her eyes and looked at the clock "Babe its two in  the morning I'll get you ice cream when we wake later" she said pulling me in to her and going back to sleeping and I started sobbing "Babe don't cry okay, Okay we'll get ice cream" she said sitting up and pulling me with her she put on a yellow dress and hoodie on me with shorts and we started heading downstairs ,She wanted to take the car but I preferred walking ,We made it to an ice cream shop and she ordered two chocolate cone ,paid and now we're walking back talking "Thank you for getting me ice cream" I said holding her hand "No problem love , anything for you three" she said gently squeezing my hand "Can you believe one of the strongest avengers is scared to give birth" I said "Its okay to be frightened or scared but I'll be by your side through it all and hey next time I'll carry the baby" and I stopped and started laughing "Next time, let's hope its not anytime soon I can't deal with twins and their moody pregnant Mom" I said and We both started laughing "We'll wait until I marry you and the twins are about ten/eleven" she responded serious "You want to marry me?" I asked "Of course who wouldn't ,your an amazing person and your bringing two and hopefully soon more of my children in this world" and I just kissed her, We went back to the compound and into bed.

I woke up a couple hours later and didn't saw Wanda ,I got out of bed took a shower then went to Natasha's room and knocked and she immediately opened it  "Hey what's up?, haven't seen you in awhile especially with your protective girlfriend around" she said chuckling and inviting me in, I sat on the bed and she laid down behind me "Haha yes she has been protective especially since Thor Left his hammer in the way and I nearly tripped and fell ,I have never seen Thor so scared but from that no ones even allowed near me and my bump"  I responded dying of laughter "May I?" she asked indicating to my belly "Tasha you don't have to ask" I moved up on the bed and she came close to my belly and lay her hand on it "Hey there guys" and they kicked "Wow they must really love to hear my voice" she joked "Can't believe Wanda got you pregnant though " she said in a tone I couldn't read but I shrugged it off its hard to read Natasha "Yea ,and you won't believe what happened this morning We went for ice cream and we we're talking and then She said when the twins are older we should have more kids and she can't wait to marry me" I said giggling but notice how she tensed at the word Marry "Is everything okay Tasha" I asked her "Hmm yeah just thinking about how Happy you are and you deserve it" she responded hugging me "Natasha Will you be the God mother of our Children?" I asked her and tears started falling from her Eyes "Do you even have to ask of course, I would be honored" she responded "Good Now I'll have to ask Yelena,and then  Steve and Clint to be the God father because they we're always there for Wanda like a father figure to her,Tony's already Grandfather soo" I said and we started laughing again but then we heard knocking

"Y/N ,Natasha meeting room now" We heard Yelena on the other side and we got up and Made it downstairs I then saw Wanda and sat beside her giving her a quick kiss , Steve Started by placing a file in front of us "Paparazzi caught pictures of you guys this morning and Y/N's very visible bump and for safety for the twins life's I suggest we double security" Steve said and I took the file and saw me and Wanda laughing and eating ice cream with words under it, Y/N ,Y/L/N now pregnant ,Who's the father ?How far along is she? Can she manage pregnancy and a Avengers lifestyle ? Can she still protect us while being pregnant?  And then I passed it to Wanda and she read the words and used her powers to throw it in the bin and I held her hands "We should definitely double security,Vision you should be more alerted now and Tony can upgrade the security" I said and They all nodded "May I see the photo" Bucky asked softly and Steve pulled out another file and They all looked at it reading the words "I hate Paparazzi" Bruce said "Yep now the whole world knows I'm pregnant and my children life's might be in danger" I responded sighing placing a hand on my belly "We'll take precautions ,Everything for the baby is already here,Shopping that's up to Bucky and Yelena ,you guys wanna go for a walk in the park you'll have to turn invisible with Vision watching from a safe distance, Y/N you'll give birth in Medical Bruce knows how to deliver a baby and if he don't which I highly doubt your six months along he'll learn in four months ,I'll work on the security" Tony said and we all agreed and went our separate ways .

We went into the Backyard of the compound which had an out door pool, We also have an indoor one ,I went to a locker and Put on a shirt and Shorts and carefully dived in and it was the most relaxing thing I have ever felt I just swam around a bit "Your not joining me" I asked Wanda who was zoned out "Wands?" I said a bit more louder "Hmm" she responded "I asked if your joining what's wrong" I said swimming towards her "Thinking about you and the babies" and I came out of the pool and kissed her cheek "We will be fine" I then pulled her to the end of the pool and we sat down with her feet in it "Who's last name should the babies get?" I suddenly ask "As I told you this morning I'm gonna marry you so We'll give them Y/L/N,Maximoff" she said and got in the pool swimming around "I'd like that" I said smiling she then swam close to me and stood between my legs with her head on my belly "I asked Natasha and she said yes" I said while running my hand through her hair "I asked Clint, haven't had a chance to ask Steve yet" she replied "I'll ask Yelena later and you can ask Steve".

We stayed for a little while before we dried off and put on our spare clothes and made our way into the kitchen and I started making Brunch for us and Wanda insisted to let her do it but I just shrugged her off.
I made us sandwiches and I went to the fridge and got myself some fruits and turn around to see Vision staring at Wanda "Vision what are you doing" I asked taking a seat "Nothing" he said before Floating into the ceiling "That was weird" I said eating a grape and Wanda hummed in response "I'll catch you later I'm gonna go talk to Steve" she said and kissed my cheek and left,I then had a great idea and packed some basket with foods and started heading to my room ,When I got there I started looking for blankets and ring lights as I stepped out of the room with everything I was met by Yelena "Hey El I was wondering if you wanted to be the babies God mother" I asked her nervously "I would like nothing more" she responded taking some of the stuffs out of my hands "So where we going" she asked and I just giggled "The roof" I said and we walked to the elevator and asked Friday to bring us to the roof ,She helped decorate the place with the lights blanket and all and when we finished, I thanked her and went to my room took a shower and went to look for Wanda ,I saw her and Vision talking and Laughing "Hey wands I have a surprise for you" I said walking over to her placing a kiss on lips "Yeah,I'll see you later Vis" she said hugging him and taking my hand ,I blindfolded her once we made it the elevator,When I heard the ping I slowly led her to the surprise and took of the blind fold "Babe this is so pretty you didn't have to do all of this " she said kissing me "I did ,We barely go on dates because something always happen,and you have been so great and understanding with my pregnancy and I love you" I told her while we sat down "One year and three months with you and I love every bit of it "

We stayed the whole night Eating and laughing and just looking at the stars until I got sleepy and Wanda led me to bed and we both snuggled up together with half her body on mine her head on my breast and her lower half on the bed.

1600 words