You're Back

[September 3 the twins are ten months old]

"Hey babe wake up" Wanda said shaking me "hmm" I hummed opening my eyes looking up at her "I'll be back by three I've got a mission" she said sitting at the end of the bed "Please be safe" I said sitting up to kiss her "I love you" I told her and she kissed me again "I love you more" she said and I went back to bed and two hours later I woke up and looked at the clock and saw seven a. m and I got out and walked towards the kids room and saw them standing up reaching for each other and I smiled "Good morning my babies" I said picking them up and giving them a bath and took one my self and made my way downstairs and put them down in the living room with Bucky and Steve "Good Morning guys" I greeted and they started playing with the twins "Good Morning" they said and I smiled and started making breakfast I made porridge for the twins and gave them to Bucky and Steve to feed them it and I sat down eating when I heard little feet running inside and I looked up and saw Morgan "Sissy" she said jumping into my arms and I picked her up and placed her on my lap "hey you have gotten so big, I missed you" I said hugging her "I missed you too, now where's my nephews" she said giggling and she heard them and ran over to play with them and I laughed then Natasha came in "Hey" she said making cereal "Hey Tasha what's up?" I asked her drinking a glass of water "Going to training, Wanna join" she ask and I turned to Bucky and Steve and they gave me a thumps up and I held her hands "Yeah haven't work out for a long time" I told her "lead the way" she said and we headed to the training room together and started warming up " I'll go easy on you" Natasha said laughing and going in for a punch and I grabbed her wrist and flipped her over "You and your girlfriend have the same moves" and she got up and attacked again trying to kick me in my chest and I blocked it and punched her "Not Bad" she said punching me , we trained for another three hours before I told her I needed to go and we walked towards the living room together and saw Morgan, Aiden and Pietro together in the couch sleeping with Bucky and Steve watching Movie "Hey Buck I just got back from training do you mind bringing the twins up to their rooms for me please and Steve can you bring Morgan to Tony and Pepper please" I asked and they nodded and Bucky lifted up the twins and brought them up to their rooms and I thanked him and said goodbye to Natasha and showered when I got out and put on my clothes I heard the twins and happily went to them gave them a quick bathe and then started breastfeed them and looked at the clock and saw 3:23.

I got up with the twins and held their hands and we started walking Towards the Main Entrance and we waited for around ten minutes then the jet started landing and the twins got excited when they saw Wanda coming out and they let go off my hands and ran to her laughing when she did her nose scrunch and picked them up kissing their faces "Hi, I missed you guys" she said and walked over to me kissing me "You're thirty three minutes late" I said and she giggled "I'll make it up to you'' she responded smirking and I playfully hit her shoulder and she laughed and we went inside together and she sat on the couch playing with the twins "Wanda get up and go change" I tell her and she looked at me and smirked and snapped her fingers and she had on different clothes, I rolled my eyes at her playfully and she started feeding the twins apple "Aiden teeth is coming Pietro not that much'' she said and I walked over to her and placed my hands over a cut on her cheek and began healing it then I moved to her arm and she tried to pull away but I held her hand and rolled up the sleeve to see her arm had a slice and I glared up at her and she looked away smiling and I healed it and trace my fingers over the mark and we took the twins upstairs and put them to sleep on our bed then me and Wanda had a shower together and did a little bit more than bathe' I walked out of the bathroom barely standing and Wanda started laughing and I hit her hand and she helped me get dressed and we laid down together hugging each of the twins "Did I make it up to you" she asked laughing "I hope its funny to you when you're the one taking care of twins by yourself tomorrow" I said closing my eyes "I can handle them" she said grinning and I laughed "Good Night Wanda,I love you" I said going to sleep " Good Night babe I love you too" she said moving to kiss my cheek, and we fell asleep.

915 words