But i just got you back

I stirred away laying with a naked Wanda in my arms, two weeks ago after movie night and we have been having sex almost every day and I'm not complaining.

Flashback from the movie night

We have been going at for almost four hours now , Wanda uses the handcuffs to cuff me to the headboard and uses her powers as a vibrator as she uses the dildo to fuck me and I'm close " Your so pretty i might just fuck a baby into you , you would like that wouldn't you" and I moaned arching my back when the fake cock hit my G-spot and I came un done she cleaned me up and we cuddled asleep.

Flash back 2
Last night I told Wanda I felt ugly with all my scars from my past mission and what did my girlfriend do ,Fuck me in front of mirror having me repeat the words I'm beautiful she used her powers to keep my face focused on the mirror and God that night was great.
End of flashback

"It really was great now you won't dare question your beauty because I love every single part of you" Wanda said causing me to look down "Stop reading my mind Wands" I said giggling She moved on top of me our naked bodies pressed together,"Babe?" I said kissing her neck and she just hummed in response "When you said you wanted to fuck a baby into me did you mean that , I know physically you can't but would you want children with me" I asked and she immediately pulled away from me and sat up on the bed " Umm it was just kinky stuffs and caught up in the moment I don't want children Y/N" she said and I sat up "But I want children probably not now but eventually do you not want children at all?" I asked with a hint of sadness in my voice "Nope not one bit" she said "How is this gonna work because I can not see my life without kids in it, do you want to spend the rest of your life with me ?" I question getting a bit upset "Yes I do but there's no way I want kids we can have pets" She scooting closer to me but I just pulled back from "THAT'S NOT GONNA WORK WANDA"

I said angry getting out of bed to pull on an oversized T-Shirt and underwear "Why don't you want kids ?and if you don't see kids in your future then I'm no longer in your future" I said, I can't waste my life with her if she doesn't want the main thing i want Right now in life "BECAUSE WE WOULD MAKE TERRIBLE MOMS" and my heart shattered "Wait no that's not what I meant, I meant I would make a terrible mom" but it was too late she already said what she said I was now on my way to the door when I felt the need to throw up so I ran into the bathroom vomiting and Wanda ran in after me rubbing my back when I was finished I pushed her and her arm away and flushed the toilet "Babe I'm sorry let's get back to bed and let me take care of you and we can talk about it later" but I couldn't she doesn't want the one thing I want and she said I would be a terrible mom"Move" was all I said before standing up on my way to the bathroom door but she blocked the door "Bubs don't do this I'm sorry let's talk about it" but I just teleported back into my old room and sat in the corner sobbing .

I then heard the bathroom door open and I remembered I gave this room to Yelena as soon as she saw me she ran over to me (Don't worry she was dressed) "Hey ,Hey what's wrong?" She said sitting beside me holding me "Did Wanda do something ?" She asked and I nod and cried even harder she picked me up and placed me on the bed and soon after we heard a knock "I'll be back" was all she said before making her way to the door unlocking it and opening it a bit "What do you want" I heard her say while scoffing,"Open the door so I can talk to her" I heard Wanda's voice on the other side and I just cuddled into the bed more "No she's crying because of something you did and if I open this door I'm pretty sure Nat's gonna kill me" I heard Lena say while pushing Wanda out when she tried walking in "Talk to her later you both need to cool down" she then closed the door and made her way over to me and held me we stayed like this for a while before I got up and vomited again and El was right by my side helping me clean up and giving me an extra tooth brush when I was finished I asked her if she mind me taking a shower here she said it was fine and walked out of the bathroom and came back with jeans and a T-Shirt "Here their Nat's'" she said handing me them and exiting, after I showered I still felt nausea and I walked out of the bathroom to lay back down "I want Tasha" I said crying into her shoulder she kissed my forehead before making her way over to Nat's room a few seconds later Nat burst into the room picking me up and bringing me to her room we stayed like that for around fifteen minutes and then I explained what happen "I'm so sorry detka I know how much kids mean to you"
Me and Nat wanted kids but because of the Red room I would be the one carrying them "Can you bring me to Bruce please I'm not feeling well" I asked and she lifted me up bridal style until we reached medical I laid on the table while Bruce examined me "What the hell?" I heard him say excited "What's wrong? What happened?" I asked sitting up "This may seem a bit personal but have you guys ever done IT while Wanda used her powers" he asked with an awkward smile "A couple times yes why?" I asked confused "Your not gonna believe this but your pregnant and the exciting part is somehow your pregnant with her child" and my world stop for a moment great Wanda doesn't want children and here I am pregnant with her child "No that's impossible I mean she did say something about fucking a baby into me while using her powers but she was just caught up in the moment isn't that Impossible" I said not believing a thing he was saying,

" Well Wanda powers took her sentence literally" I hopped off the table and ran straight into Nat's arm Natasha had a shocked looked on her face and then she spoke "your an idiot bruce " before picking me up "No wait let me prove it here some pregnancy test pepper had but she wasn't pregnant there's around three left so try them" Nat considered for a moment before taking them asking me if I wanted to try "Whatever Bruce" I said taking the three from Nat's hand and making my way into the bathroom I peed on the three sticks, I waited around five minutes before turning over the three of them to revealed two lines on all FUCK .

I walked over to Bruce and gave him the sticks and for some reason he was more excited then I was " This will be first time in history this is happening this is huge" he said in excitement.
"We'll talk later" Nat said holding my hand leading me to her room as soon as my back hit the bed I began crying,
"I'm fucking pregnant for someone who doesn't want children" I cried and cried and Nat just hold me crying as well
the last thing I remember was Nat saying she was gonna fix this before I fell asleep.

Third person view

While Y/N slept Nat made her way to Wanda's room to find it empty she checked the living room and Loki told her Wanda was in the Training room and an angry Nat made her way inside "What the fuck is wrong with" Nat said storming over to wanda, "Nat I don't want to talk to you let me see her so I can explain"
"No you hurt her" she said walking extremely close to Wanda "She's my girlfriend and you can't stop me" Wanda said taking a step up so now they were face to face with each other " Ex-Girlfriend you broke her heart and now you lost her" Nat said "Says who you? and she is my girlfriend" Wanda answered with her anger "Says me maybe I should just fuck her and date her back to prove my point" Nat said smirking knowing she was gonna hit a nerve and boy did Wanda snap.

NAT POV

"Says me maybe I should just fuck her and date her back to prove my point" I said smirking knowing I was gonna break her heart by saying that and I was relived to see it work she had a hurt look on her face but it was soon turned into anger and the next thing I know I was being throw at a wall "You fight like a bitch I could easily hurt you whether your using powers or not" I said running towards her throwing a blade at her for a distraction, when she dodged it and turned back around she was met with a punch to her face ,I then kicked her chest making her stumble back her eyes got red and I know if I wanted to win and make her hurt physical and emotional I had to keep talking to hurt her feelings "You know I guess I should kinda thank you , you breaking her hurt so she can run back to me and me wanting the same thing she desires" I said trying to kick her once more , but she caught my foot with her hands and flipped me down so my face hit the ground "Shut up" she said using her powers to lift me up and slam me back down on my back she then straddle me and started punching I flipped us and got on her back using my hands to hold up her neck choking her "Your just lucky you got her pregnant first" I said knowing damn well what I was doing, I got up after slamming her head back down not too hard but not soft either "Wait ,What?" She said while wiping off blood from her forehead "Oh right you didn't know, when you said you wanted to fuck a baby into her your powers said Okay and did exactly that , but don't worry I'll take care of her and the baby, if anything I'll maybe give them your name as they're middle name" I said with the most shit eating grin ,
she lifted me up again with her powers choking me " No I'm gonna take care of her and MY baby what I said before to her I wasn't thinking well and I didn't want children because the more people I let in my life they more I'll be hurt if they leave but I love that girl so much that I'm willing to face my fear and start a family with her because she would be the best mom ever and I'll work on my self every day to give them everything" she responded and then realized what she said and released me My plan worked .

Wow 1990 words
Vote 👩‍👩‍👧