Lets start New

I woke to Wanda's head and hand on my belly and I giggled thinking about how she didn't want a baby and now she's obsessed with them. I'm now two weeks along and I'm still vomiting every morning but Wanda's always with me I'm moody 24/7 and Now my breast are swollen and tender ,I started running my hands through Wanda's beautiful hair and she shifted slightly opening her eyes "Hey babe is something wrong are you guys okay" and I started laughing  "Your so protective ,but yes we are okay" she then kissed my belly and moved  up to lay on my chest but I pushed her away slightly " Hey did I do something wrong?" She asked confused and she is soo adorable  "No you didn't but my breasts are sore and you can't lay on them" I said chuckling when she started pouting " But they are so soft Do you see this sacrifice I have to make" she said the last line towards my belly and I laughed and sat up to kiss her "When do you want to tell everyone" she asked rubbing her fingers over my knuckles "When I start to show" I said laughing "Does Yelena know?" She said gently laying her head back on my tummy "Nope I don't think she do, she knows about our argument and about me vomiting but I never really told her" I said rubbing her cheek "Let's go shopping today" She said out of the blues I nodded and she got up and was helping me up "Wands I can do it myself" I laughed.

We got in the shower after we finished taking off our clothes and she came behind me and started washing me she started from the back and slowly moved to the front "Bubs you don't have to be so delicate you can't hurt them, they're like the size of a coin I think " she slowly moved the rag to my breast and massaged it a little "Wands No" I moaned  and she removed her hand and placed her head at my neck and began sucking leave more hickeys than before , We finished bathing each other and got out she placed a jeans and a crop top on the bed for me and I pouted " Hey What's wrong ?its hot outside so you might have to wear the crop top " she said cupping my face " No my belly is showing a little bit and I don't want people to think I'm fat " I said sniffling fucking hormones "No your beautiful but if it makes you feel uncomfortably we'll just wear something else."

We got dressed and walked downstairs seeing just Nat,Yelena,Thor and Loki? When did he get here .
"Hey guys" I said walking over to them Thor gave me a hug a little too tight ,Yelena hugged me Nat hugged me and  swiftly without anyone seeing she placed her hand on my stomach and whispered hey before kissing my forehead and Loki as usual tried flirting with me but backed off when Wanda came close to me looking angry "We are going shopping so see you guys later"  I said on our way out "Wait can I come I want new clothes" Yelena said walking up to us "Sure let's go"

We took Nat's car because I like it and I know she can't be upset with me because I'm Pregnant,We got to the store and I silently prayed paparazzi wouldn't be there ,we got out of the car and walked inside and Wanda got a cart we bought some stuffs for when I'm craving and she got some more Over sized T-Shirts for me and some dress that are bigger than me For later I walked over to the baby aisle and I got a Red onesie.

"Awww this is adorable, but we'll buy just this and when we know the gender we'll come back and buy more" Wanda said kissing me I walked over to Yelena and gave her it "I'm pregnant" I said to her and she hugged me and replied with "I know , you v...

"Awww this is adorable, but we'll buy just this and when we know the gender we'll come back and buy more" Wanda said kissing me I walked over to Yelena and gave her it "I'm pregnant" I said to her and she hugged me and replied with "I know , you vomiting, Wanda being so worried to find you and her " Little pepple" I was there when she rescued you and even if I wasn't I could see how tense Wanda became when Thor hugged you a little tight ,Nat placed her hand on your belly plus your not wearing a bra Sore breasts I presume" she said "Way to ruin the moment El" and she started laughing "I'm sorry hold on -YOUR pregnant what I'm soo happy for you" and we both started laughing "I better be aunt "  we walked over to Wanda "Got everything babe?" She asked pulling  me into her side "I didn't even pick out anything you did it all" I said chuckling we got to the cashier and checked out followed by Yelena ,We hid the onesie inside our bag of clothes .

We were on our way to the car and paparazzi showed up and I cling to Wanda "Guys we don't have time for this and We're not in the mood for questions" Wanda spoke loudly but they won't listen and they started gathering around us "Back off" Wanda shouted at them when one came close to me she used her powers to move them out of our way, she then made all the bags float inside the car and we got in and drove away .

When we arrived back to the tower Nat was outside "Your lucky your pregnant" she said walking over to us I quickly looked around to see if anyone was near and then I showed her the onesie "I can't wait to see them in it " she said awwing I placed it back into the bag quickly when Bruce and Tony arrived "Afternoon" Tony said walking over to his car and Bruce walked over to us "Hey tony " I said waving "I'll be pack by 8 ,Dinner is on me " he said before driving away "I need to talk to you and Wanda and if you want Nat in private" Bruce said "I know she's pregnant dummy" Yelena said crossing her arms "OK OK, Y/N I would like for u to try out all your powers right now " I muttered a quick okay before I started shooting fire blast into the sky I walked over to Wanda and placed my hand on her forehead where she got injured in the fight and healed it , I then turned invisible but when I tried to teleport it wouldn't work "Bruce I can't teleport" I said turning towards him
" As suspected your baby has teleporting powers" he said "So I no longer can teleport" I asked him " Not while your pregnant after you've given birth they might return but for now your baby has it" and I sighed before thanking him and walking upstairs .

Around 10 minutes later Wanda walked in  after she was finished unpacking the groceries "Hey you OK?" She asked sitting down next to me " Yeah I guess, I just didn't want them to have powers I wanted to keep them away from the fighting life but I realised that's impossible there is  crime everywhere and its better if they have protection when we are not there" she kissed my hands " Let's go downstairs for dinner tony is back " We kissed for a quick second before she kissed my belly .

1241words