It's okay

I met eyes with Wanda and she was glaring at me and after everything died down "The last thing for the day and I'm so sorry for the kiss, I didn't know, that's only suppose to happen when you're taking the throne *The royal kiss* I'm so sorry I'll have to apologize to Wanda ,but may I have the twins" he said and I nod and he went and took the Twins and from we broke away from the kiss me and Wanda had been staring at each other with guilt in my eyes and I tried to talk to her in her mind but she blocked me out, When she gave Thor the twins she stormed out and I went to go after her but was stopped "Congratulations you guys make a great couple" said someone coming to me and I nod thanking them and looked and Wanda was out of the room and I groaned and Sif came to me "The kiss was not supposed to happen until The throne ,I'm sorry if We caused anything with your fiance" she apologized for everyone "Its okay but I got to go talk to her" I said and she nod pointing in the direction Wanda went and I thanked her and started running to catch her up "Babe I'm so sorry and I'm a hypocrite and I shouldn't have agreed to Asgard in the first place I'm so sorry" I said caressing her cheeks and she just stared at me and then I got an idea and held her hand concentrating and then we were at the garden Yes I got back teleportation, "Wands babe ,You know when I was brought here when we were  on the tour ,the only thing I was thinking about was marrying you right here, giving you the perfect wedding,because you are all that's on my mind, and I'm a hypocrite for doing the thing we promised not to ,if you want some space I totally understand I ran off for three months ,and I should've never came here because I should have realized how unfair this was to you,I should have denied his offer, I should have walked out when they announced the kiss ,I'm so stupid-" I ramble and she held my face kissing me and I didn't want to let go because I wasn't sure if it was a goodbye kiss or what I just missed her and I tried to say Fuck air but eventually we pulled away "Hey its okay, Us together forever and ever okay,Don't ever call your self stupid ,if anything I'm actually angry at Thor and this a beautiful place if we were to get married on Asgard this would be the spot" she said and I kissed her again "We can't live without each other ,We're ruined for each other aren't we?" I asked and she nod "I guess I call it squared" she said and I realized what she was talking about "Let's go to our room I only want you right now" I said and she nod and I teleported us there, "I know a way you can make it up to me" she said smirking .

After our make up sex we got ready,and wanted to get the twins and go home and we made it outside asking for the Twins "Thor where is my sons" I asked him "They are in the playroom with the other kids next door,don't worry there are guards and Lady Wanda I apologize for everything" and we nod and Made it to the playroom  and didn't see the twins but heard them crying and ran next door  "What the Fuck do you think you're doing to my sons" I said taking them out of the barber's chair "They are odinsons sons so I was making them look Like their dad a nice offer plus if they are gonna train its best if the hair doesn't distract them" the barber said andWanda walked up to him " If u had even cut a strand of hair on their heads ,I would make sure you didn't live to see the light of day again" Wanda said and I held her hands "I'm ready to go home" I said and we eached walked out with one of the twins and I was furious I dragged Thor out of the ball room and everyone  turned to us and when we reached outside he asked "What's the problem lady YN" he asked "We're going home right now they tried cutting AJ and Nathan's hair" Wanda whispered shouted "Right now Thor ,Let's get the others" I said and turned and saw them behind us "Good I'm leaving now guys" I told them and they nod and we all went back to our rooms and packed and we reached the Gate thingy and Thor beemed us all to Earth and I walked into the compound furious "What did they try and do?" Yelena ask "They tried cutting the twins hair" I said "Ohh that's bad" she said Wanda and I both agree never to cut their hair and Wanda is in love with their hair that they got from both of us my hair curly hair and her wavy hair so the twins has curly hairs .

We went upstair put everything down and I  changed me and the twins and then walked downstairs with each of us with the twins "Mama hungry" They said and I looked at her "did you give them breakfast this morning" I asked "Of course I did" she said...

We went upstair put everything down and I  changed me and the twins and then walked downstairs with each of us with the twins "Mama hungry" They said and I looked at her "did you give them breakfast this morning" I asked "Of course I did" she said "Sorry" I responded and she looked at me "Did you eat today?" She asked and I shook my head no and she handed me Pietro and she started brunch for us and I turned on the television when I moved into the living room and they sat on each side of my lap snuggling into my side and I ran my hands through their hair kissing their heads and everyone sat down eating and Wanda cuddled with Us .

Finally my happy/comfort place with my family and I wouldn't want it any other way next step.
Get Married

1029 Words