First time for everything

Y/N POV [January 3 The twins are two months ]

I woke up to the twins crying and I groaned then got up out of bed and walked towards their nursery, picked up Aiden and Nathan and started breastfeeding them and when they were finished I started making funny faces ,shaking their toys and made funny noise and then Nathan smile "Wanda, Wanda, Wanda Nathan just smiled" I shouted and she ran inside the room "Hold on let me do it again" I said and did it again and this time both of them smiled and we shouted in excitement and picked them up and jumped up and down , we made them smile a couple more times then we got ready for the day and headed downstairs smiling like idiots.

"What made you both so happy" Natasha asked when we walked in "Pietro and AJ just smiled" I said happily and she stopped what she was doing and walked over towards us "They did" she said excited and took Nathan "Is it true did you smile" she said with the most adorable voice and I heard her gasped "he just smiled" she said smiling also and then she tried it with Aiden and he smiled too and I swear it was the happiest I have ever seen Natasha and I started making breakfast for us while Natasha and Wanda was still in awe , "What happen to Romanoff? who broke her" Clint said "The twins smiled for the first time" I replied "The twins got Romanoff love struck, wow congrats" he said smiling "and the greatest thing was Nathan smiled at her first" and Clint laughed "De ja vu all over again , you should have seen her when Nathaniel smiled" he said and we both laughed "Natasha is a big softie" Tony said walking in "Shut up Stark" Natasha said and glared at him and we laughed , pretty soon after everyone walked in and tried to make the baby smiled but they didn't and they just went back to sleep,

When they woke up, everyone tried again but the twins only smiled for Yelena "I guess they are only use to woman's face" Steve joked "yeah I guess" I said laughing and I took the twins from them "Okay enough guys, they are hungry" I said and took the twins and started breastfeeding them and Yelena was boasting on the guys "Ha" she laughed at them and I just smile "I love you" Wanda said and I turned to see her admiring me " I love you too" I replied holding her hand.

[March ,29 The twins are four months ]

We're all watching television with the twins its around six p.m and a funny scene comes up and we all started laughing then we heard a small giggling and we all stopped and looked at the twins laughing and everyone awed "AJ and Nathan's laugh is so adorable" Peter said and we agreed and try to get them to laugh again but they didn't so we all laughed and continued watching the movie when we were finished we headed upstairs to our room, and I changed the twins into sleeping clothes and we all sat on the bed and I started breastfeeding Nathan and Wanda moved to whisper in my ear "Still can't believe that they get to do that all day ,everyday" she said nibbling my neck "I was wrong you're more gently when they use their gums and bite,PAIN" I said and we both laughed and heard Aiden little laugh "You three will be the death of me" Wanda said kissing me.

[June 17 the twins are seven months]

" Come on you can do it ,you can do it " I said holding out my arms towards Aiden waiting for him to creep and he started slowly coming towards me "You're doing it come on" I said and he came to me and I lift him up spinning him " You did it good job, your turn Pietro" and I walked over to Pietro and held out my hand "Your turn Pietro come on , you can do it" and both him and AJ came and I hugged them "you guys are getting so big, I'm so proud too bad Wanda missed it" I said "Missed what" she asked walking into the room "They finally got it right and crawled" I told her and she ran over to us "I'm so proud of you guys" she said kissing them and going over to the other side of the room "come to Mommy" she said and they both laughed crawling to her and she lifted them up smiling.

"Where were you" I ask while she played with the twins "With Vis" she answer and I hummed and walked out "Where are you going" she ask "Gonna hang out with Carol she just came back" I say and walked out before she can say something, I walk into the party room and go to the bar for a drink "You're breastfeeding you shouldn't be drinking" Natasha said taking the drink from my hand and I got up ready to take another when she grabbed my wrist "Hey what's wrong" she ask hugging me from behind "I don't like how much time Wanda spends with Vision with the whole teaching him about life bullshit" and she turns me around "Hey listen if you're worried about her cheating I don't think she will ever do that she loves you too much, and if you feel this way you should tell her" Nat said "I guess, but I don't want to be selfish asking her not to talk to Vision because I'm over thinking the situation and I don't think she'll cheat on me with a robot" I say and finally look at Natasha "The twins creeped today" I tell her and she smile "They're getting so big it feels like just yesterday they were born" she said and I smiled and pulled her into a hug "I love you Tasha and thank you for everything" I said and she smile but it quickly disappear "I need to tell you something and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but we are M-" she said only to be interrupted by Carol "Hey guys What's up?" she ask and I walked over to hug her "Cap you can hug back" I say laughing and she pulls me into the biggest hug "How are you, heard you had twins with Maximoff and didn't even name one after me" she said joking "Romanoff beat you to it" I said laughing and she hugged me one more time before hugging Tasha "Fury told you" I asked and she nodded "Snitch" I said chuckling "I'm always late if it isn't Natasha its Wanda" she said joking and we all laughed and sat down and continued talking.

1160 words