Where's AJ

*3:02 a.m*

"AJ AJ" I woke to the sound of Pietro crying and I shot up "Hey ,Hey What's wrong?" I ask lifting him up on my bed "AJ gone" he said continue crying and I got up confused and walked to their room to see that Aiden wasn't there and I walked over to Natasha and I started knocking "Nat,Nat" I said waking her up "Do you have Aiden" I asked when she opened the door and she shook her head no "I can't find him" I said worried "Hey its okay let's check Yelena" and I nod and we started knocking on Yelena's door "Hey El do you have Aiden" I said when she opened the door and she shook her head No and at this point I'm freaking out "We'll check the compound maybe he teleported to one of the guys room" and I nod and after fifteen minutes I saw them coming back with their heads down and no AJ and I finally decided to wake Wanda "Wands" I said sobbing and shaking her "Hey what's wrong?" She said sitting up "Aiden is gone , I can't find him no one can" I said and she shot up out of bed "What do you mean he's gone" She said "I don't know Pietro woke me up crying that he's gone and we looked for him and he's not here" and she kissed my forehead and called a meeting "Where the hell is my grandchild" Tony said shouting at FRIDAY but it didn't respond "FRIDAY security footage from 10 p.m to 3 a.m" I ask and it still didn't "FRIDAY" Wanda shouted and I held her hands "Tony Friday is down you need to-" I turn around and already saw him rebooting it and then I turned to Pietro "Hey can you tell mommy what happened?" I ask "AJ gone" he said "Yes hun I know but what happened" I asked "Bad people" he said and we all looked at him "The only took AJ what did you do" I asked "I ran" he said and I hugged him "System uploaded playing security footage of intruder at 2:37 a.m" We heard FRIDAY and we all turned and looked at the video and saw two guards hacking Friday and shutting down vision and then taking the stairs ,"Now playing footage from the twins room" FRIDAY said and we saw the videotape from the twins they injected Aiden with something and picked him up but when they went to do the same to Pietro he woke up and they tried catching him but he  speeded into our rooms and they just hurried and left with Aiden "FRIDAY RUN A FACE REIGNITION AND HANDPRINTS,EVERYTHING ELSE, FIND MY CHILD NOW" Wanda said walking out of the room, and I walked out after her "Hey we'll find him" I said hugging her and we all sat down together for a while and I gave her Pietro and went to give him his bottle and then walked into the room with tony "Did you find him?" I asked and he sighed "I'm trying" he said and tears rolled down my eyes and I helped him.

After two hours we got a location and we started suiting up "Who's staying with Pietro" El asked "I got it figured out" I told them and they nod and Maria walked in "Thank you so much Maria" I said handing Pietro to her "Its fine go get your baby" she said and I hugged her and we boarded the jet and flew to the destination "Y/N and Wanda you are responsible for Aiden Everyone else clear their path there is alot of guards, Everyone makes it home together Now let's go get AJ" Tony said and we started heading out and has we reached the  base guards started firing and Wanda blasted them "Go get Aiden" she said and I turned invisible and started blasting guards searching for my baby and  I made it to a cell and blasted the guard right through his heart and blasted the lock and saw A guard sitting at Aiden's side and I didn't want traumatize Aiden so I started using hand to hand combat and started beating the shit out of him "Mommy" I heard AJ and I looked at him then lastly wrapped my hands around the guards neck and heated my hand burning through his throat but shielding him so AJ couldn't see and then I walked to Aiden and picked him up kissing all over his face and then I heard running towards the cell and I shielded Aiden and pointed my hands to the door but lowered it when I saw it was Wanda and she ran to us  hugging us  and then we started hearing a lot of footsteps coming our way "You guys need to go I'll try and hold them off" I said and she shook her head No "We will all make it together" she said and we got up and started running but they started to put the place in lock down mode where all the entrances where closing and I stopped and hugged Aiden and whispered to him "bring Mama to Auntie Nat,use powers okay" and then I kissed Wanda "I'll see you soon Wands,AJ Auntie Nat now" and Wanda started to catch on to what I was saying "Wait -" but AJ already teleported bye my love I whispered and turned around and started fighting and someone injected me with something and I tried to fight it, fighting many guards as I can but my body failed me and I blacked out.

I woke up a few hours later in a cell with a collar around my neck and I rolled my eyes and two people entered the room but I couldn't see their faces "What do you guys want information seriously,There is literally no secret about the avengers, everyone knows everything,if you want info from SHIELD I don't even know any ,we are talking about Fury, so its a lost kidnapping me but once I get out of these I will kill you all not because you kidnapped me no no I have been kidnapped before but because you kidnapped my child" and then I felt a punch to my face "You really think I can't take a punch" I said laughing and the two people stepped out of the dark.

"You assholes" I said as I saw my parents faces.

Don don don
1083 Words