I told you No

"You assholes" I said as I saw my parents faces.

"Its been a while daughter" she said waking towards me "Don't you dare call me that" I said moving my face when she tried to touch me "I met my grandson today had a lovely time with him" she said and I started getting angry "Don't worry I didn't do him anything he was just bait so I could get to you" she said and then he spoke "I thought sending you to hydra to endure those torture for been a sinner would cure you but no you're marrying a girl and miraculously you had two twin boys with her " he said and I tried zoning out to think of a way to escape "When you escaped hydra they became angry with us , and then we heard you lived with the avengers we tried making you a serum so we could turn you into a new winter solider but then you had a family and I got a brilliant idea" she said and got a needle "Giving you this will forever cause problems in your life's especially for your kids and soon to be wife,if she lives long enough" he said finishing for her ,she walked back to me and bent down going to inject me but then I headbutt her and she fell back "Bitch" she said rubbing her head and he slapped me across my face with a tray that's definitely gonna leave a mark and then he took the needle and injected me in my neck and back to darkness I went.

I woke up in a cell but I regonised this one and I sat up rubbing my eyes "Hey you're back how are you feeling?" I turned to see Natasha "How did I get here?" I asked "We rescued you but you were unconscious" she replied "I don't believe its you tell me something only you know about me" I said and then she spoke "When we just rescued you from hydra, for months you called me widow,you secretly hate strawberry, we we're married, We had necklaces that said Spidey and Widow ,you have a spider tattoo on your hip and-" But I cut her off,

"OK OK its you,why am I in a cell, Where's Wanda and the twins are they alright?" I asked worried "They are fine Aiden did a good job,I'm sorry we left you behind but we tried to get back in but there were to many guards and we needed to bring home Aiden" she said looking down "Hey look at me ,its okay I chose to stay back so Aiden and Wanda and all of you guys could get out,Now why am I in a cell Nat" I asked again "Because we found something new in your body" she said sadly "Natasha what is it" I asked and she didn't respond and I banged on the glass "Natalia" I shouted "The serum turned you into a vampire,but we have been trying to fix it ,so far tony found a *cure like* it doesn't stop it but it limits your need for blood ,you just need like half a cup a day" This is what they were talking about "Natasha how long have I been here " We found you two days after and you have been here for six days" and I sigh and then began sobbing and I heard the door open "Tasha get out" and she still sat beside of me "I'm sorry, but it will take less than a year to get you back fully" she said hugging me and I laid my head on her shoulder but quickly pulled back and she looked at me "Natalia get out " and she just hugged me back "Its okay,Go head" and I shook my head No and tried to get out of her grip but she held me "I'll be fine just take a little" she said and I gave in and went close to her neck and my fangs came out and it was no turning back I could no longer control myself "I am so sorry Tasha" and I bit her drinking and it should feel weird,foreign even but I was hungry and I just closed my eyes pretending it was juice then I felt her tap on my leg and I tried my best to pull away , and when I did I broke down again couldn't believing this was my new life for a year, and she just held me.

Do you guys hate This idea because I could always delete this chapter and not do vampire, I just read a lot of vampire post and I got a little obsessed sorry.

782 Words by the way its short because I need you guys approval I guess