Yeah she's my Fiancé

"Ha I knew it" A voice behind us said and we jumped apart "Its not what it looks like" Wanda said trying to defend me "I knew you guys were together" Sif said "So hear me out and tell me if I'm right You guys are engaged, you broke up with Thor and you took the kids but the twins call her Mama as well" she said "Actually they are biologically mine ,I used my powers" Wanda spoke "And me and Thor never dated" I admitted "Of course Thor couldn't pull you,Congratulations to both of you by the way" she said and I was shocked "So you're not upset?" I asked and she shook her head no "How did you find out?" I asked "Its kinda obvious well to me that you guys are in love,the twins adore her more than Thor,She looked furious whenever you and Thor are a little too close especially the dance,She was so upset when everyone started shouting at you,and she has on an engagment ring and you have one around your neck that you tucked under your dress I saw it when you bent down and lifted up the little girl ,it dangled out a bit,and you guys were holding hands under the table" She said proudly and I groaned "Is it that obvious" I asked "No just to me" she shrugged "Please don't tell" Wanda said "Don't worry I'm not a snitch and your kids are adorable, resembles both of you" she said and I thanked her "So shall we finish talk about how both of you had kids" and we laughed and we explained to her and she nod understanding "I want a love like yours ,I could just see it in both of your eyes that you're in love" she said and we smiled "Let's get back before everyone gets suspicious" she said and we nod in agreement and I kissed Wanda one last time and we made our way back out and Wanda walked over to Natasha taking one of the twins "I'm sorry about that" Thor apologized and I smiled "Its okay thanks for defending me" I told him "It was my job" he said and I smiled and looked at Wanda "Would it be okay if I left early,Like Now?" I asked Thor and he looked around "Yes you have done a lot already thank you I'll just tell them the twins got fussy so you took them to bed" he said and I nod and walked over to Wanda "Hey beb meet me in five minutes" I whispered taking AJ and Nathan and Loki escorted me to my room and I laid my sleeping twins on the bed changing them into their pyjamas and then took a bath and then put on this beautiful Pyjamas and snuggled into the Huge bed and laid waiting for Wanda.

A couple minutes later I heard the door open and she walked in "Your hand is bleeding" I said getting off the bed running towards her "Its not my blood" she responded and I groaned going for a cloth and put her to sit down while I cleaned her knuckles and I looked up at her telling her to explain herself "I was heading here when I heard two men sexualizing you so I beat the crap out of them" she said and I sighed "Wanda this is not our world you can't go around beating up everyone because they said something about me" I told her "I can and I will" she mumbles and I held her face bringing her into a kiss "But thank you" I said and she smiled and she took a shower and we cuddled in bed,falling asleep.

I woke by knocking on the door and I sat up "Who is it?" I shouted "Queen YN,I'm supposed to do your room service and deliver yours and the twins suits and dresses" Someone said and I looked over on the bed and saw Wanda and the boys cuddled together fast asleep "Can you come back,I'm a little busy at the moment" I asked him "Where would I put the suits and dresses" he asked "I'll take them thank you" Natasha said and then I heard him leave and she opened the door "That was close" she said "Thank you Tasha" I told her and she nod "You need to get the twins ready" Loki said from the other side of the door "Okay" I responded and tried getting them out of Wanda's clutch "Why are you waking them" she mumbled "Thor needs them for father son thingy" I told her "No let them sleep,they were up late last night" and I nod and had a shower and Natasha helped me with my dress,hair and makeup

"How do I look" I ask Natasha "Absolutely gorgeous" she praises and I blush "Thank you everything Tasha" and I kiss her cheek and she kisses my forehead  "Let's go" she said , she was already dressed and everything and I looked at Wanda and the tw...

"How do I look" I ask Natasha "Absolutely gorgeous" she praises and I blush "Thank you everything Tasha" and I kiss her cheek and she kisses my forehead  "Let's go" she said , she was already dressed and everything and I looked at Wanda and the twins sleeping and kissed their foreheads and I head out "Thor you owe me big time I could be cuddling with my Fiancé " I said and he hugged me "I'm sorry last day, where are the twins though"  he asks "Their mom said to let them sleep so they are sleeping" I said and he nod and we Walked to the beautiful room with painting and drawings everywhere "This is beautiful" I told him "It is isn't it" and I saw a throne and I sat in it "This is comfy" I said relaxing "That was my mom's" he said and I got up "Oh I'm sorry" I apologized "No its fine,you looked pretty up there" and I walked to him "I do but I don't belong here Thor I'm not really Asgard's Queen ,your wife should be the first to officially sit there" and he nod and everyone started Gathering inside "What are we doing now?" I asked "Just talking and being amongst them and then you'll go on a tour" and I nod and we spent one hour talking and laughing and making up stories and it wasn't that bad.

"Your horses are here" Henry I think that's his name said And I thanked him "Have you ridden a horse before " Thor asks "Indeed I have" and we rode together with others, touring Asgard and I saw this beautiful lake with the prettiest flowers ever.

Something like this

"I think this is my favourite place in Asgard ,I would definitely get married here" I whispered to him "Lady Wanda would love this place As well" he responded whispering as well and I nod and we continued the tour.

We are now finished with the tours and made our way back to the palace .

"Now the first drink" Arthur said and We were brought two glasses and we crossed arms and drank and that was heavy alcohol ,"The dance" he said and I looked to Thor and he nod and we did a nice slow dance we did more "couple stuffs" and so far it wasnt anything uncomfortable or inappropriate,"And lastly the King and Queens magical kiss" and I turned to Thor and he looked surprise as well and I glared at him and  "In front of every one" I asked Arthur "In front of your people yes" he responded "Do we have to" Thor asked "It is required yes ,what's the hold up have you guys never kissed in front of people before or is there a problem" Arthur said and I turn to Sif and she looked down quilty and I looked and didn't see Wanda, I don't want to cheat and we have come this far ,and I hesitantly nod he leaned in and quilt washed over me and he kissed me and after some seconds I pulled away and everyone cheered and I saw that Wanda had Enter with the Twins.
Fuck

1344 Words

Again thank you guys for 3K please don't forget to vote