I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU

"NATASHA" I screamed knocking on her door with Wanda's body in my arms crying "Hey what's wrong,YN" she said looking at Wanda "I over did it" I said and she took Wanda and we ran to Tony "Tony we need help now" Natasha instructed and he ran to us taking Wanda and putting her on a table connected her to a machine "I'm sorry I didn't want to,she said I could drink I didn't want to" I cried and Natasha held me "Shh" She cooed rubbing my back bringing me to wait outside and I started crying "She'll be fine" she tried telling me but I couldn't hear her.

Its been two days now and Wanda hasn't woken up and its all my fault, "Hey I know what you're doing , and she is gonna be okay" Natasha said walking in and I sighed and she hugged me and I got up and walked to Tony and whispered something to him "No are you crazy Y/N" he responding "Please Tony ,you saw what I did to Wanda" I pleaded "On accident" and I started pleading "I'm begging you Tony" and he shook his head "No End of story" and then he walked out and I walked to a table writing a note *Find the cure* and then I went into the cell and I started feeling my body shut down.

Tony POV

I went to Natasha and told her the insane plan YN had and she sighed "She's just hurt" and we nod and went back inside the lab and didn't see Y/N and we found a note *Find the cure* and I started looking around and I looked in the cell and saw her tied to the machines and unconscious "Shit Y/N" I said and tried getting her but she locked it from inside and I went for my suit to blast the door "Tony you know she has the only control in there with her,Nothing that I do or anyone do will get her out" Natasha said and I shook my head "Dammit YN" and I ran and got Bruce "We need to make a cure now" I said kinda screaming "But we can't" he responded "Yeah well we need to,YN is in the cell with the control and only when we find a cure and inject it into one of the tubes will she wake and open the cell" and he nod and we started working on it.

.......................
Wanda's POV

I stirred awake and looked around and saw that I was in the lab/Medical and I sat up and saw Tony ,Bruce and Natasha trying to do or make something "What are you guys doing and why am I here?" I asked and they turned shocked and looked at me ,and Natasha ran to me "Hey how are you feeling" she asked "I'm feeling OK,Where is Y/N and what happened?" I asked "YN drank too much and you passed out for two days" she responded and I nod "and Y/N" I asked again "Natasha where is Y/N" I asked louder when she didn't respond "She locked herself in the cell" and I shot up and walked to the cell and tried using my powers but it won't work "It limits powers so who ever is in it can't get out and from the outside so that no one can break anyone out, This Y/N specifically built for herself well she made updates this tube leads to her brain that's where Tony would inject the new serum into her to turn her back normal and the only way to get her out is when the serum works " Natasha said and I threw a table across the room with my powers "If it doesn't work" I turn and ask Natasha "Either she dies by the serum or she stays in their until one works" and I started pacing around the room "Какого черта она сделала это, что не так с ее трахом" [Why the hell would she do that.What is wrong with her Fuck] I screamed "Hey I know what she did was stupid but Tony and Bruce and trying to find a cure you need to rest" she said walking over to me "Rest Tasha my fiance is in a cell and I don't know when she'll get out or if she will get out ,so no Natasha I don't need to rest" I screamed and began sobbing and she came and hugged me "Why do she keeping making these stupid decisions" I asked and Natasha rubbed my back "Because she thinks doing them will protect us and that's the only thing she wants" and nod.

One Day later

I woke from my slumber and looked and saw hands around my waist and immediately knew who they belonged to and I pushed them away from me "Are you crazy what were you thinking" I screamed at Y/N "I know,I know it was stupid I was just worried about your safety" she said "And to *help* you locked yourself in a cell that only lets you out if the serum works or you just die in there" I shouted at her and she pulled me on her lap kissing me while I sobbed "It was very stupid,I'm sorry" she said hugging me closer to her and I kissed her face "Don't ever try anything like that ,how many times do u want me to say I can't live without you" I asked and she smiled "I can't live without you either" and I just realised we were in our room "When did you came out?" I asked "From I was around 13 years old" she said giggling and I slapped her playfully "Around thirty minutes ago Tony and Bruce succeeded and I got out got yelled at by everyone especially Yelena you would think Nat would be the one most upset but El was and then I saw you sleeping and Tony said you haven't gotten out of the lab only when you showered so I thanked them said goodnight and then picked you up and brought you to bed" she answered and I smiled "The twins?" I asked "Will be back by Tomorrow" and I kissed her again "Promise you won't leave?" I asked cuddling on top of her when she laid down "I promise" and we fell asleep.

1076 Words