Complications

Meanwhile with Y/N

I woke up alone in Nat's bed, got up and changed into one of her dresses and wrote a note telling her im at the park then  walked out the door towards the back gate not wanting to see any one right now ,After fifteen minutes of walking I sat down at a bench eating and resting my hand on my belly "Hey you can't hear me but I'm trying to be strong ,I want kids I really do but Your other mom doesn't and you came way earlier than I expected ,I mean I am 24 but your still a couple years early" I said chuckling sadly "Hey" I heard a voice behind me call I then turned around to be met by Vers(She's From the planet that Took Carol and they became friends and she took the nickname Vers and Carol sometimes brings her to earth and they have the same powers ) "Oh hi V what's up? How have you been?" I said patting the spot next to me telling her she can sit "I'm good I'm just visiting for some times I'll be gone in the next two to four days" she said looking at me "That's good, it's good to see you" I said hugging her "So you and the red head still together" she questions laughing "Nat no we broke up  about a year ago but I'm dating another Red head well its complicated right now" she put her hands on my thigh and said "Why what happened?" I then explained to her what happened but left out the pregnancy part "That's too bad , Its her lost" she said putting her hands higher up my thigh "Wow your sweet but im still in a relationship we haven't officially broken up and I only see you as a friend Ve" I said removing her hands " That's the problem" she said before injecting me with something and it all went full black.

I woke up tied to a bed my Arms and legs and I tried to get out but they wouldn't budge , I tried using my powers but they won't work I looked down to see a collar around my neck " Hey baby your awake, earlier I think we started off wrong so let me go again I've liked you from the moment we met but you were dating Romanoff and believe it or not I was scared of her so I stayed low and close to you in the case of trying to make you fall in love with me I had to leave but im back and now your dating someone else ,was anyways now your mine and I don't like those marks she left on your neck but don't worry they'll go away and I can make mines" she said rubbing my cheek and I turned my  face
"Your crazy Vers and my girlfriend and Tasha will find me, I'll never be yours" I said trying to free my hands just to receive a slap to my face "I'll make you mine but let's have fun first" she said before stripping me "No Vers please no " The last thing I remember was she raping me before I blacked out again.

I Woke up to Vers rubbing her hands up my inner thigh and I tried my best to move away "hey your awake I thought about what you said and an idea came into my head I can slowly make you mine I'll be starting by marking you , last night doesn't count it was fun though too bad you weren't awake to be screaming my name"  i was disgusted with my body and marking me? I thought she meant a hickey and I felt more disgusted to witness it awake but at least it could be worse I closed my eyes and leaned my neck to the side "Oh no honey the hickeys will go too quickly plus I want to wait until those that she left are gone" I was quite confused what she would mark me with I couldn't spot any knives or pointed object but then her fingertips started glowing "Vers please No don't-Ah" I couldn't finish my sentence because she used her fingers to start and burn into my open thigh and I screamed in pain she started cooing me "Its okay , its okay I'm finished now she said and I looked down to see VERS PROPERTY and I started sobbing like hell she then came to my belly and moved up my dress "I'll make one right here as well saying Ve&YN" she said tapping my belly and I immediately started panicking she can hurt worse kill my baby "Wait No Vers,Vers do it somewhere else" I pleaded with her "Why not here you don't want me to do it there so I want to do it  there" she said and started to put her finger down  towards my stomach "Because I'm pregnant Ve and you might kill it" I screamed out "That bitch got you pregnant? but that's impossible,your lying" she said and her finger glowed again "No I'm not we had sex and she used her powers" and boy did I mess up "That bitch , she knocked you up then say she doesn't want kids but don't worry we'll get rid of it now and then I can find a way to make you pregnant with my child" I tried to move or  make my powers work but nothing happened she started making her way towards my belly again with determation to kill my child and I felt like a bad mom I couldn't do nothing I closed my eyes not wanting to see it but I heard a thud and Vers screaming and been thrown across the room "DON'T YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN OR EVEN WORST MY BABY" I heard Wanda say and I shot open my eyes ,she quickly ran over to me while Nat started attacking Vers.

She started pulling the Ropes of my foot but she stopped when she saw the VERS PROPERTY on my thighs and to be honest its pretty  hard to miss it  I was bleeding and red and I heard her let out a gasp she untied me fully and wrapped her arms around me sobbing ,we pulled back and her eyes turned red she did her head tilt "Natasha take Y/N outside"she said while taking off the collar around my neck and into her hands latching it around Vers's neck Natasha picked me up and we existed the room I heard Veronica scream out and I felt a little peace we exited now a visible to me spaceship ,She was gonna take me to her planet I thought and snuggled more into Natasha I was weak and hungry and exhausted and sore from everything we made it back to a vehicle to be met by Yelena she quickly wrapped me into a hug " I missed you thank god your okay" She said and for the second time I saw Lena cry  "El I'm okay now how did you guys find me anyway?" I said looking at them " The red necklace I gave your for our Second anniversary ,When you guys were on a mission Nat put a tracker in it " Wanda said and  i jumped up to hug her but I felt pain in my leg and remembered she caught me and held me.

Nat closed the door and Yelena began driving and I just realized Wanda is covered with blood "Wands what happened in there"I said looking up at her " Let's not talk about it babe, she learnt not to mess with you or my baby " she said placing a hand on my stomach "About the baby" I started "we'll talk about it later" she replied and I placed my head in her lap falling asleep.

I woke up in fresh clothes and a sweet lavender smell , Wanda gave me a bath and changed me I looked down to see I was wearing an over sized t-shirt with a shorts I then saw my leg bandage and I looked away and saw Wanda sitting in a chair "Hey" I said tiredly she moved the chair closer to our bed "Babe I'm so so sorry I do want kids I was just scared to have more people for me to loose but I love you so much and I promise if you allow me to be in you and they're life , I won't let go of you guys again I'm sorr-" I cut her off by kissing her " It's okay I forgive you " We shared a passionate but sweet kiss with love and happiness "I'm so glad your back in my arms You know I can't live without you" she said kissing my horehead then belly "Let's get you something to eat and then get you and our little pebble checked up" she said and I was gonna stand but she lifted me up " No I got you"  we made it into the kitchen and she placed me on the counter tony ran in and gave me the biggest hug " Don't scare me like that again , you know how much i love you  your like my daughter your Morgans older sister and I would kill if anything happen to you" he said finally letting me go "I know tony I love you 2"
Every one came in and gave their little sobs stories while I sat and ate and hugged them " Enough now boys we got to go " Wanda lifted me off the counter and into medbay "Bruce I need you to check up on Y/N and our baby" she placed me on the table and Bruce got to work "She's okay she's needs rest ,and sleep and some water,the baby is doing okay just take it easy may I see your thigh" he said moving  down my body  "No back off of my girlfriend she'll heal herself " Wanda said clearly overprotective because the writings are near my vagina "She can't heal her self we both know she needs energy and she hasn't got any good sleep also the collar put a temporary strain on them and because she's pregnant I think the baby is taking her powers so let me help I won't look at anything other than her burn" he said getting an kit " Wait hold on the baby might have have powers" Wanda said touching my belly "I mean both of the baby's mom has powers so yeah"  he then move to my thigh but with the shorts he could only see my burn "Ouch" he said gasping at my burn I didn't want to look I didn't want To see her name on my skin and Wanda turned her head Will she ever find me beautiful again,God  I didn't even want to look at my self I could still feel her fingers all over me not to mention she had sex with me while I slept I thought* looking away with tears in my eyes
"No your gorgeous and your still beautiful I love you and your body and nothing can change that those marks will eventually go and I'm so sorry what she did to you but I promise she payed for them" She said turning my face to kiss me when I looked down Bruce had finish and began bandaging " Finished while you guys were talking I numbed your leg and got to work Wanda if u don't mind you'll have to lift her up" Wanda picked me and started walking "I was already going to Thanks Bruce and let's keep our baby a secret "

We made it to our room and I laid down and Wanda put her head on my belly " I'm so sorry little one but I promise I'll always be here for you , Your mom and you are the most important thing in my life" she finished by placing a kiss on my belly before we both drifted of the sleep.

2027 words
Vote please