Our first Christmas as a family👩‍👩‍👦‍👦

YN POV ( December 10)

"Hey wake up" I hear Wanda say while slowly shaking me "Are the twins hungry" I asked "No, but this Christmas will be our first Christmas together as a family" she said excited "Yeah I know" I replied still sleepy "Omg how should we spend it? should we do a photo shoot? Wear matching pyjamas? Make baby hand prints ? Decorate the Christmas tree? Are they too young for snow mans? Can we-" I cut her off "Wanda we'll talk about this later I'm tired" I say closing my eyes "But we have to-" Wanda pouted and I kissed her "Bed now" and she laid back down and I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes just to open it back because of  crying "I'll take care of it" she said hopping out of bed to go to the twins and I fell back asleep.

I then woke up a couple hours later and didn't see Wanda in the room or the twins in the nursery and I showered and walked downstairs and saw Natasha with both of the twins "Hey where's Wanda" I asked taking AJ from her ,"She has a meeting with Nick,Steve and Thor" and I just nodded and went for something for both of us to eat, I made cereal and gave Nat Waffles,her favourite and I started feeding Aiden "How do u do that,eat and feed at the same time, doesn't he get all the food" she said laughing "It doesn't feel like there is nothing in my belly, it all goes to the them so I'm always hungry" I replied, "Three years ago if someone asked you what your future would look like what would you have said"  Natasha asked and I thought about it for a second "Probably Married to you , and we would have a dog and wait couple more years then kids" I said chuckling.

Wanda POV

I just came back from an meeting and headed to the kitchen ,where i heard voices "Three years ago if someone asked you what your future would look like what would you have said" I heard Nat ask Y/N and I waited and listen to her response
"Probably Married to you , and we would have a dog and wait couple more years then kids" I hear Y/N say and it twists my heart to know that Natasha and Y/N would have spend their lives together and what hurt me most is that If she was to choose between me and Nat she would probably choose Natasha, the person that literally freed her, but I shrugged off the thought,

"Hey Babe" I said then made my way to Y/N kissing her ,"Hey what did Nick need you for" she asked oh yeah I totally forgot I was looking for her to tell her something "I umm I'm going on a mission but don't worry it wouldn't be fighting I just need to locate and get inside someone's head" I told her and she nodded "When do u have to leave?" She asked "Now" I said nervously "OK please be safe I love you" she said coming to kiss me again ,"I will I promise" and I kissed both Nathan and AJ's forehead before I made my way  towards the jet.

(December 15 3:52 a.m)

The mission took longer than we expected but I'm finally on my way home ,its pretty early in the morning so she'll probably be asleep if the twins hasn't woken up, I made my way upstairs and opened our bed room door to be  met with Y/N fast asleep on our bed with Aiden while Natasha had Nathan on her shoulder rocking him singing an Russian song "Hey your back" she whispered and I nodded "Do you mind if I took a shower first?" I asked her and she hummed in approval ,I quickly hopped in the shower and after ten minutes I walked out in my pyjamas and took Nathan and hugged him closer to me kissing his forehead "I missed you" I whispered to him and then turned to Natasha "Thank you so much Natasha" I said and smiled "No problem" she responded then left and I got into bed with Y/N, with the twins in the middle and I realized I couldn't reach Y/N Dammit "Two weeks with you both , and you've already taken over my girlfriend" I say chuckling "Goodnight you three" was the last thing I said before Falling asleep.

I woke up to be cuddled with Y/N and I just pulled her closer to me ,after an hour of waiting for her to wake she finally did "Hey bubs" she said kissing me "Hey I came in early this morning and didn't want to wake you" I informed her "Its okay ,I woke up to the twins fussing so I kept them on my breast and when they fell asleep I took them to their rooms to cuddle with you" ,she said kissing my nose, "Where's hope our kitty" I asked her
" Yelena ,she said she wanted a dog but she'll settle for a cat" Y/N said laughing and god did I love hearing it "If I ever lose you I would be a fool" I said and she moved her body on top of mind "An complete idiot" she agreed laughing "But I guess if I lose you I'm the biggest fool" she said and then kissed me so I couldn't protest "I love you I feel like I don't say that enough" I tell her " I love you too" she said and then got up "Nooo where are u going" I said pouting and she giggled "I have two babies you know" and I ran after her in the nursery and Aiden whimpered and we both froze, when we were sure he's asleep we started laughing quietly and she stood over their cribs and I stood behind her wrapping my arms around her "I wouldn't want anything more in the world when I have you three" I said and placed kisses all over her neck.

*December 20*
Y/N POV

Five days before Christmas and I'm excited not more than Wanda though she has booked photo shoot ,she bought matching onesie for the four of us, we redecorated our room and the twins nursery ,literally everything I could think about she has done, or plan to do "Hey bubs why are u so excited about Christmas" I asked her and she sat on the bed caressing Pietro cheeks "This is my first Christmas really since my parents died ,Pietro and I were at hydra most of our lives and different  from that we didn't really celebrate just gave each other gifts and Last year you were on a mission with Natasha for Christmas and you came back  February, So now I'll be celebrating with all of you guys" she said kissing me then getting up to open her draw "This is the only picture of My parents I have" she said showing me her parents holding her and her brother Pietro has a baby "I wish they could have met Aiden and Pietro, I wish Pietro could meet his nephew" she said and a tear fell from her eyes and I wiped it away "They may not be with us but they're smiling, looking down on you and they're so proud, pretty sure Pietro ran all around heaven when he heard we named Pietro after him" I told her and she chuckled and laid her head on my shoulder and looked down at Our baby "Hey is Aiden asleep in the nursery" she asked "Nope Tony has him" I informed her " He said he wanted to have some *Anthony and Anthony* time" I said making air quotes and she laughed.

*December 24)
Still Y/N POV

Everyone's in the living room and Steve starts "OK people Tomorrow morning eight a.m Natasha's coming back from a mission" he said and I got excited "Natashaa OMG" and everyone started laughing ,"Thank you for that Y/N but anyways what are we doing for Christmas" he asked chuckling at the start "Hot Chocolate, Exchanging gifts,Movie?" Bucky asked and we nodded "Can the twins go out in the snow " Thor asked "Yeah I think so as long as their wrapped up good and Not in the cold for too long right?" I asked Bruce and Clint , they nodded "OK kool so what are you doing for the twins first Christmas" Tony asked "Wanda has it all planned from Photo shoot to baby hand prints to Matching Onesie ,she has it all plan" I told them and they all smiled and then Vision came in "Hey Vis" Wanda greeted and he smiled and sat beside her "Good afternoon everyone sorry I'm late" he said and everyone nodded ,I then got up "Tony you already have Anthony in your hand do you mind watching him for the next hour at least?" I asked and he nodded "Buck do you mind watching Nathan" I asked him and he replied with sure ,"Well if you guys don't mind" I say getting up and walking over to Yelena and pulling her up with me "We're going" I said and we walked out of the room.

1560 Words