I wanna keep her

I woke and saw the twins in my bed and Wanda looking at me giggling we bought them a bunk bed last month and she spoke "I know but they were crying so I moved them to our beds" and I leaned forward and kissed her  "What are you thinking about?" I asked her and she smiled "Can't believe it's been a month since I proposed" she said and I nod " Its now June when do you want the wedding?" I ask and "Does January work for you?" She asks and I  smiled "Sure babe" We got up and bathed and looked at the twins and they were still asleep so we headed downstairs and made breakfast and then Vision came "I have been keeping my distance and have been learning ,I'm sorry I got in the way before what I had on Wanda was just a little crush because she was the only one I was around often but what you guys have is true love and I'm really sorry I got in between that and congratulations" he said "Thank you Vision and its okay" I responded and Wanda just nod ,"Let's go check if the twins are awake" she said and we got up and head towards our bedroom and didn't see them and I started freaking out "AJ,Nathan"  we screamed and made our way to Nat's Room and Wanda went to Yelena and we started banging like crazy "Have you seen AJ and Nathan?" I asked Nat when she opened the door and she moved aside to show me them sitting on her bed playing "Wands I found them" and she ran to where we were and the twins ran to Natasha hugging her feet  "AJ and Nathan come on" Wanda said and they shook their heads no "Boys Nat has a date come on" I said trying to take them and they started crying and we were all shocked "I wanna keep her" Aiden said crying "Natasha has somewhere to be, you'll see her later" I said going to pick them up but they started fussing "I wanna keep this one,Please Auntie Nat" they begged giving her the puppy eyes and I know she was gonna give in "Natasha don't , go have fun on your date" and I picked up the twins although they won't let go and they started sobbing "Auntie Nat,Aunty Nat" they cried and she gave in "Screw the date" she said taking them from me "Tasha you deserve to go out and be happy they'll calm down" and she shook her head no "I'll bring them, if the person doesn't like kids then me and them will go to the park" she said and I knew she wouldn't take no for an answer so I agreed and went for their clothes for her to bathe them and other things they'll need.

"What was that this morning with the twins?" Wanda asked and I shrugged
"I don't know maybe they miss Natasha she has been on a mission for the past two weeks" and she nod "What about if we move out?" She asks randomly "You want us to move out of the compound?" And she nod "I know this great place with a good community in West view ,There is a house available" she says and I held her hands "Hunny I would love to move in/out with you ,But not right now the team is great with the kids and they love them,how about after we get married we can move?" I ask and she nod "Would you like to check it out?" She asks and I nod and she drags me to the car and drove there.

"What was that this morning with the twins?" Wanda asked and I shrugged "I don't know maybe they miss Natasha she has been on a mission for the past two weeks" and she nod "What about if we move out?" She asks randomly "You want us to move out of ...

We parked and I walked out and gasped "Do u like it?" Wanda asked nervously "I love it, can we see inside?" I ask and she nod: This is the living room,Our room,The twins separate rooms,Our daughter room,guest room,three bathrooms,and the kitchen,What do you think?" She said and I smiled "I love it but daughter?" I questions "Yeah after we get married I would like another child" and I giggled

"Wands you can't eat the food here it isn't ours" I tell her and she starts making cereal "Actually it is ,I bought this place for us ,I just needed to know if you liked it and agreed" she said and I walked to her and placed the bowl down and kiss...

"Wands you can't eat the food here it isn't ours" I tell her and she starts making cereal "Actually it is ,I bought this place for us ,I just needed to know if you liked it and agreed" she said and I walked to her and placed the bowl down and kissed her "I love this place" I said between kiss and she lifted me up and brought me to the bed laying me on the bed getting on top of me kissing me and she tried to take of my top but I stopped her "Not here" and she groaned and laid on top of me and I laughed and hugged her and we spent some more time wandering around and then headed home and walked in.

"We are home" I said walking in and the twins still wasn't home "Natasha still isn't here?" I asked Yelena and shook her head no "Let's go play games" I said dragging Wanda and Yelena into the game room,"They upgraded it" I said in aww "Yeah after I destroyed the place" Wanda said giggling "After what Sam said about you been clingy" she said and I nod and we took a seat and started playing Video games.

It's been hours and we haven't moved only when we went for food and we still ate it in the chair ,I mean we didn't have a childhood so we didn't really do these kind of stuffs and I had no kids for the day so we just played until I heard the twins "Mommy today great, Auntie Nat's girlfriend" they said not forming their words good because they are small,
baby's their age can't talk that well but they are not like other kids ,I mean they are made by the infinity stones if you think about it . 
"Wanna play games?" I asked and they nod and tried to fuss in my lap "Boys no fighting Aiden you can come in Mama lap and Pietro can go to Mommy's lap okay" and they nod and came into our laps and Pietro sat and placed his hand on the controller and I placed mine over his and we started playing together and after some time they became fussy and we said our Good nights and went to bed and looked at the twins and they were asleep and I started walking towards their room "No let them sleep in our rooms" she said "Wands, one night in my bed without them please" and she nod.

We placed them in their room and she kissed their foreheads and we went to our rooms cuddled up "I think we confuse them by switching Mama and Mommy" she said giggling "Dips on Mommy" I said and she laughed and "Fine I'll take Mama" and we fell asleep together.