Back off

WANDA's POV

I woke up by the twins shaking me "Mommy'' they cried and I got up showered and bathed them and went downstairs to give them breakfast then I heard laughing and looked around the corner to see Y/N and Yelena laughing and way too close for my liking but I can't be jealous or think anything of it they are just bestfriend, now I know what Y/N felt when I usually hanged out with Vision. Y/N has been here for a week now and I think she's slowly forgiving me, she genuinely looks at me but she hangs out with Yelena a lot anyways back to now ,

I walk inside the kitchen and put the twins on the ground and let them run to Y/N while I started breakfast, for the twins I made egg and bread with fruits and for me and Y/N pancakes I walk over to Y/N and give her the pancakes while I fed the twins and Y/N started staring at me *Why didn't you make breakfast for Yelena* I hear Y/N ask in my head *She has hands doesn't she* I respond and Y/N scoff and gave Yelena her pancakes saying she isn't in the mood for pancakes then she made cereal and when I finish feeding the twins she took them up and left , "Real mature Wanda" Yelena say looking at me and I scoff "What's your plan Yelena, Why are you getting so close to Y/N?" I ask "Are you Jealous" she ask smirking "You know I can't believe you knew and didn't tell me, I missed everything from the twins powers, to their first teeth, first birthday, second Christmas" I said glaring at her "Listen, you're the whole reason why your family went away okay, she would have left anyways, because of me you actually found her so you should be thanking me that I was there for them and that at least she trusted me to tell me she was leaving because if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have her back" she said calmly "Whatever back off you're getting too close" I said and she stood up and whispered in my ear "Or else What" and walked away.

I went up to the room and saw Y/N putting on different clothes on the twins "Where are they going" I asked "Tony is taking them for the day" she said now packing a bag and I nodded and helped her, picked up the twins and we made our way to the main entrance, gave tony them and Y/N went to the pool and I followed, "What's your problem with Yelena" she asked swimming around "I just thought she was too close to you but I realized it was stupid, she's just there for you since we're not really close and your not talking to Natasha" and she hummed and I changed into swimming clothes and made my way into the pool and swam behind her and waited and see if she was uncomfortable and when she didn't move I slowly wrapped my arms around her "I miss you" I said softly and even though she didn't say it back I knew she did too because her thoughts we're loud, I just pulled her more into me and she relaxed "Will you go to dinner with me tonight" I ask and she hummed in agreement and I just placed my head on her shoulder.

We are now getting ready for dinner and I'm putting on my dress when Y/N walks in "I'm almost ready" I tell her and she sits on the bed admiring me "You look pretty" she said and I chuckled "You look hot" and she blushed looking away , when I was finished I held out my hands and she took it and we headed to the garage and took her car and I started driving after five minutes I looked at her and she was looking at me but quickly looked away and I laughed and took one of her hands and placed it on the gear stick with my hands on top of hers and she looked down and smiled.

After a few minutes of driving I parked the car and she looked up at where we were and gasped smiling '' We came here for our first date'' she said and I smiled and helped her out the car, and we walked in hand-in-hand and over to a table, we sat down order our food and started staring at each other and we just started laughing and god I missed her laugh, our food came and we ate and occasionally I would place my hands on top of hers.

We finished eating and I drove us the park and we sat and started drinking our milkshake and I looked at her while she tells me a story about the twins and we started laughing ,"Ok so here's how it went with Yelena and the twins powers, she and the twins were playing hide and seek and she saw Aiden go under the bed and she went to find him and he teleported to the closet with Pietro and she was confused , she heard giggling and went to the closet and as she opened the door Pietro speeded past her with Aiden running and giggling and Yelena froze she was shocked the whole night" she finished giggling and I joined in "They don't know they have powers really to them using it is like playing, they only use it when they are scared, crying or playing, when they are older they will understand and can use it properly , I think that's why the were afraid of you last week because they never saw you like that before" she said and I nodded , we stayed quite just looking up at the stars when she laid her head on my shoulder and I looked down at her and smiled.

We are now back at the compound and I'm carrying Y/N inside because she fell asleep in the car, I open the door to the living room and see Peter and Natasha playing with the twins "Nat its way pass their bed time'' I say quietly trying not to wake Y/N ''I know but no matter what I do they wouldn't go to bed" she say and the twins ran to me "Mommy, Mama'' they said and I smiled "Nat can you bring them up" I ask and she nod and picked them up going upstairs "Night Pete" I said going up the stairs with Y/N and Natasha laid them on the bed and I placed Y/N down and Natasha kissed her forehead sighing "She will come around soon'' I tell her and she hugged the twins and left and I didn't want to but I started waking Y/N " babe you need to change out of the these clothes" I tell her and she groans "Change them for me" she said going back to sleep and I sighed changing her into our family PJs that I brought for us and changed the twins in similar one then my self and I laid on the bed beside them and Pietro cuddled with me while Aiden cuddled with Y/N but started fussing trying to get under Y/N shirt but it was too small so I sighed and tried getting up to change her into an oversized T-Shirt but Pietro wouldn't let go so I had to lift him up while trying to change Y/N and when I finally did Aiden went under the Shirt and laid on her chest drinking breastmilk and I smiled and laid back down hugging them.

1287 WORDS