Nathan and AJ

Y/N POV ( 3:09 a.m)

I woke to crying and I slowly opened my eyes sighing ,I just put down Aiden not even twenty minutes ago,I looked down and saw Wanda fast asleep,The past two days she has been great help and I didn't want to wake her so I sat up and walked over to the babies and changed Aiden and  put on a long sleeve onesie because the time is cold and started feeding him I looked down at him and started smiling , I still couldn't believe I have two twin boys with Wanda,and I'm finally happy I thought '"Can't believe it either" I hear Wanda say "Wanda-" I started "Yeah Yeah I know stop reading your mind,but I couldn't help it your thoughts were loud" she giggled sitting up "Excuses" I said rolling my eyes playfully and Bruce walked in "Morning" he greeted "Good morning" we replied "Y/N you are free to go back to your room,I recommend taking it easy though" he said walking over to Pietro and then to Aiden "They're healthy and fine so when your ready you may leave" he told us and I thanked him and Wanda started packing up our stuffs and changed Pietro into an onesie sleeve and wrapped him into a blanket and we headed upstairs together and opened the room door to see an door connected to the nursery and I gasped "did you do this?" I turned to Wanda asking and she shook her head no ,I looked and realized Aiden was asleep so we switched and I breastfed Nathaniel ,while Wanda went and put Aiden in the nursery, She fixed the baby monitor and placed it on our bed side table and I laid down while Nathaniel was still latched on to my breast  "Can't believe he can do that all day but I can't" she said pretending to be Angry "He's more gentle" I teased and she slapped my arm "Are you abusing your girlfriend that just gave birth" I joked looking hurt "I would never abuse my beautiful Wife" and I smiled hearing her say that  "Fine you win you can lay on my chest" i said and she smiled and We fell back asleep.

Wanda POV (6:23 a.m)

I woke up to crying and at this point it's not anything new, Its was Pietro and he can't be hungry if he's on Y/N's breast so I took him up and changed him and checked on Aiden and then walked downstairs with Pietro in my hands to be met by Tony "Hey did you guys enjoy the surprise I left in your room?" He asked "That was you ,Thank you so much we really appreciate it" I told him while trying to make breakfast "Here let me help" he said moving me so I was sitting down and then he started making a fruit salad for Y/N and pancakes for me, I then heard footsteps and looked and saw Y/N and Yelena coming downstairs with Aiden in her hands she was wearing an oversized T-shirt that was cut down to her chest so she could feed the twins ,"Morning" she greeted, coming over to kiss me ,she then sat in the living room with the salad Tony gave her eating it as she fed Aiden and Pietro start fussing so I gave him to her and she started Breastfeeding both of them and I started eating ,and so did Yelena and Tony.

A couple minutes later the guys walked in made breakfast and sat down in the living room staring "Can u guys have some decency and stop staring at my Wife's boobs" I said with my eyes flashing red and they all looked away "I'm sorry Wife did you get married" Peter asked "Nope but hopefully soon" I answered him and sat beside Y/N and Natasha walked in "Hey Tasha" Y/N greeted "Hey" she said walking over to sit beside us and holding Aiden's finger "Hi there little AJ" she said "AJ?" Y/N question laughing "Yeah it's shorten for Aiden and I just add on an J" Nat said "and I suppose you have an Nickname for Pietro" Y/N asked "Yep Nathan" she responded moving her hands up and rubbing his head and her hand touched my girlfriends breast a bit "I like them" I hear Y/N say giggling and for someone reason I got jealous.

"Natasha may I speak to you outside please" I said trying to sound calm "Sure" she said kissing the babies forehead , we then walked outside "What did u want to speak to me about?" She asked "Do you still have feelings for Y/N" I asked her "Nope" was all she responded with a plain face ,"Well it seems as if you do" I told her "Someone's Jealous" she said smirking  "Listen Wanda, Y/N just gave birth to your children I won't dare make a move on your girl , I promise I don't have feelings for her ,Do I love her? yes more than anything, Am I in love with her? No you don't got to worry about me" she said and I nodded and we went back to the living ,and Natasha went to get Breakfast.

888 Words
Don't worry long chapters are coming soon
I haven't slept for the past 18 hours