Mission

I woke up to my alarm ringing and quickly turned it off it was around Three in the morning and I needed to start packing and get ready for my mission,I looked down and saw Wanda's arms wrapped around me one under my back and one on my stomach and our legs intertwined She did this on purpose so I had to wake her up to move.

I slowly removed her legs and tried pulling her hands away but she opened her eyes Dammit  "Hey babe you need to let me go so I can get ready" I said and she just wrapped her arms around me tighter "Wands come on Nat's gonna kill me if I'm not ready" I begged "NO" was all she said before laying her full body on me "Okay" I said and hugged her she must of thought she won because she started smiling "Sorry bubs" I said and then teleported to the bathroom Why didn't I do that early you might be thinking well I lose energy when I use my powers because I have so many so I try not to use them only if necessary and I want to have full energy for the mission , I'm like a phone that each time you use the battery goes down and the only way to "charge me" is by relaxing.
"Babeeeeeeee" I heard Wanda say pouting "I'll be out soon"  I said and began showering , I finished showered and put on a hoodie and a jeans I'll change in my suit when I'm on the jet I thought and   walked out of the bathroom to see Wanda leaning on the headboard looking angry with tears in her eyes "Omg your really crying because you don't want me to go" I said giggling and I walked over to her "Babe I'll be back before you know it and then we can go on a date sounds fair" I said hugging her and she then  wrapped her legs around me and I sighed and lifted her up and began packing *Multi-tasking* when I finished packing I sat on the bed, with her straddling my lap she then looked to my packed bag and said "Why did you pack so much" she said whining "Wands I'll be back before you know it , I have to leave soon" I said kissing her face "How long until you have to go?" she asked softly "Its now four and I need to leave by four thirty so we can pack the stuffs on the jet by five" I said "OK ten more minutes please" she begged and I started kissing her neck leaving three to four hickeys ,"Something for you to remember me by" I said and started kissing them "Its only fair if I give you one" she said and started tackling me, we were playing for about five minutes when we heard a knock "Its open Nat" I said and Natasha came in and I was straddling Wanda keeping her hands at her head "Time to go Y/N" she said and I kissed Wanda and she kissed back but wouldn't break it ,I pulled away and teleported to Nat because I knew she would cling to me "I love you babe" I said picking up my bags "Whatever I love you too" she mumbled "OK bye" I said walking out "Wait no let me hug one one last time" she said and hopped out of bed and hugged me "Please be safe and come back to me in one piece" she said and I kissed her forehead "I will I promise ,I got to go now" I said "Let me follow you to the jet" she then Used her magic to get a hoodie from the closet she put it on over her  pajamas and we started walking outside .

When we got to the Quinjet we loaded our stuffs on and started up the engine and soon after Clint arrived with Steve "So quick revision you guys need to go to this location on the map and find this chip it has classified information on S.H.I.E.L.D, locate it and bring it back" We hugged and Wanda went over to Tasha and Whispered something in her eyes and for a moment I saw Nat's eyes flashed with fear and Wanda pulled back looking proud and I started laughing, we said our final goodbyes and boarded the Jet.

Tony made some new upgrades where it has autopilot *Jarvis* invisibility and bed rooms with extra beds in each "I'm gonna go change" I said and walked into the room, my suit was a mix of Nat and Tony ,  Me and Nat had the same catsuit only difference mine was Red and black and at my hands I had like iron man hands so I could shoot my fire blasts.

I returned back  to the Control center and saw Nat looking over the mission again while Clint was sleeping "Hey what did Wanda say to you" I said giggling "Mostly that she will use her powers to tear me limp by limp if I let anything happen to you and if I tried to steal you" and I burst out laughing "Not funny she literally put the image in my mind" and I started laughing harder Nat punched my hand playfully and we sat together while the Jet flew by it self.

A few minutes later we reached our destination and loaded our guns ,and stuffs we needed and Clint took His arrows "Alright Babe you go to the North side While me and Clint go from the East we'll take out the guards while you try and hijack the computers for the information and the Chip and please guys be careful guys".

We stopped a safe distance from the base and I turned invisible and started on my way to the room, I saw some guards and took my time to past them and when I turned and  reached the elevator two guards where turned back to back guarding it, I teleported behind each and stabbed them both in the chest killing them instantly and took one of their badges ,I had to hurry before someone found their body, I made it the top floor and saw six guards I used my fire blast to knock out four of them and two started shooting dammit, I threw two knives and it hit one in the arm knocking out the gun and the other one in his knees I then shot both in the head dead .

I made it to the control room and started hacking "Babe we need to go now so hurry" I started hacking faster and it was on 90℅ and then it finally reached 100, I grabbed the drive and the chip and teleport to the east side and saw Nat fighting "I got it let's go " I ran to Nat and started shooting blast I then grabbed Nat's Waist and teleported to the Jet and put her down and Gave her the chip and the drive and teleported back to get Clint as I teleported in front of Clint a solider used their blade to stabbed me in my left arm and I groaned in pain and shot him I grabbed Clint wrist and teleported back to the jet Nat was already starting up the engine and as we got on she took off.

When we were in a safe distance from them Nat put the plane on auto pilot and got to me and kneel and started Slowly Taking the knife out and  I screamed out in pain "there you go its okay" I placed my hands over the wound and started healing it "Wands gonna kill you because not only did i got bruised you called me babe" i said laughing and Nat joined in I then touched Nat's face and her bruises started to heal but they still left a mark I looked over to Clint to see him in blood "What the fuck Clint you got shot" Nat said and Ran over to him I followed shortly after.
I lifted his shirt to see it barely hit him just grazed him and a piece broke off in his wound Nat grabbed the kit and started slowly removing the bullet pieces  and cleaned it up a bit ,I put my hands to his wound and it heal and Of course still left a mark .

We had to stay low for three weeks because hydra started looking for us in the sky and although our Jet was invisible it still needed some time before we could use it again we booked a hotel and now we are  packing and When we we're finished Nat got a call and Walked out of the room , I finished packing  and sat on the bed eating chips, Nat walked in with A sad and angry face "You guys go without me I'll be home in probably a month I have stuffs to take care of " she said grabbing her stuffs "Wait hold on I'm not leaving without you I'll stay and then you can explain, Here Clint you bring back the chip to fury and Steve tell them we got caught up in something and we'll be home soon" I said handing the chip and the drive He nodded his head and took them from me and hugged us
" Tell Wanda I love her and miss her and I'll be home soon and not to be mad just to  trust me" I whispered to him , he went out of the hotel and took the Jet.
"Now what Tasha ?" I said turning to Nat "Now we go to Budapest to meet with my Sister and Destroy the Red room" 

1628 Words