Family time

Wanda's POV

I woke up and opened my eyes and saw Y/N staring at me but she quickly closed her eyes and I just smiled *Should I forgive her it was just one kiss that she said she was sorry for,she said it was a mistake we have been on a break for three months for her to think about it and fix her shit,But what if she cheats again* I heard Y/N's thought I then had an idea "Let's go to the beach today" I said and she pretended to be asleep "I know you're awake" I said giggling and I saw her trying to not to smile and I tickled her and she started laughing "OK OK yes we can go to the beach" she said trying to catch her breath and she calmed down and I looked down at her and she threw a pillow at me playfully "Stop staring creep" she said joking "I'm just admiring" I tell her and we just kept looking into each other eye slowly
Leaning in and we almost kissed but then Aiden started waking and Y/N looked down at him "Hey baby you okay" she said to Aiden and he smiled "Wanna go to the beach today" she asked and he giggled and she started to tickle him and soon Pietro woke up "Good my two babies are up" she said kissing their faces "What about me?" I asked pouting and she rolled her eyes playfully and rolled over with the twins and got off the bed and walked to the shower, bathed them and got them ready "Go wake up Auntie Nat" she told them and they ran out of the room and started knocking on Natasha's door and we heard her open it and let them in, she stripped and started walking into the bathroom "Take a picture it will last longer" she said and I took out my phone and took it "I did" I replied smirking and she just walked into the shower I waited for her to finish showering and then I went and took a shower and when I walked out I saw that she packed the things we needed for the beach and I started putting on my bikini then my clothes over it all we needed now was the twins and we would be good to go "I'll go get them" I offered but she denied "I'll get them I have to talk to Natasha" and she walked out.

Y/N POV
I made my way to Natasha's room and knocked "One sec" she said and opened the door and saw me "Oh ah I'll get the twins" she said but I stopped her by hugging her holder her tight ,Missing her and she smiled and hugged back "I miss u so much" she said and I giggled "I miss you too" I told her "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you ,I promise I'm not hiding anything else" she said sobbing "Shhh" I tell her and we rested our foreheads together"Я люблю вас" she tells me and I smiled
"I love you too" and the twins ran out hugging my legs "Are you guys ready" I ask and they nodded "I'll see you later Tasha" and she nods and I walk downstairs to see Wanda ready with everything and Nick and Maria and I sighed and walked over to the couch and sit with the twins in my lap "What's up Nick" I asked "I have a mission for you" he said and Maria handed me a file and it requires me to be away for more than a week and I pass it back to her "Actually fury I'm resigning ,I have two kids to worry about and I'll only go on missions if  the world is in danger and If I go on that mission with a slight chance of survivng, Wanda can not go on that mission and If Wanda go on a deadly mission I will not go because at least one of us has to be here for the twins" I said and he sat looking at me "Either that or I just officially quit" I tell him with a serious tone "I'll give the mission to Sam" he said nodded which meant he agreed and he got up "Leaving so soon M" I say to Maria and she looks at me about to say something but looks at Wanda and Starts to walk out "Stop messing with me Y/N" she says smiling walking out "I already miss you" I say and she laughs shaking her head.

We are now at the beach and I'm changing the twins into their swim wear "Tell mommy if you guys Want to go potty Okay" I say to them and they nod then Wanda and them starts going for a swim and I sat down watching ,I then took a picture of them and save it as my home screen wallpaper ,my Lock screen Wallpaper is a picture of all of us cuddled fast asleep that was Taken by Yelena and I put down my phone and watch.

WANDA's POV
"Aren't you coming in?" I ask Y/N "Nah I'll just watch" she replies and I turn to the twins "Do you want mommy to come in the water" I ask and they shake their heads yes and I giggled "Lets go get her then" I say and we started running to her "Sorry hun Twins request" I say lifting her up" Wands no" she said giggling trying to get out of my hands and I walked over to the water and dipped with her "I'm gonna murder you" she said and I let her go and picked up the twins running and I fell in the sand with the twins on top of me "Lets dip Mama shall we" she said and the twins went on her side and I pretended to be hurt "traitor" I said and Y/n picked me and threw me in the water while the twins stayed at the shallow part and we swam to them and put them on our necks splashing each other.

After sometime we ate and started heading home with the twins in the back seat sleeping while me and Y/N was sing a song and I stopped at a stop light and stared at her and she stared back "I love you" I told her "I love you too" she responded and I got butterflies, she finally said it back and then the lights went on green and we drive home hand in hand, We parked and looked back and the twins were awake and I got an idea "Follow me" I said taking up one of the twins and walked to the elevator with Y/N behind and I told Friday to bring us to the roof and we sat down not close to the end and held each twin careful and I waved my hand and a blanket appear and we just stared at the stars rocking the twins to bed singing and I turned and looked at Y/N "You are forgiven" she said kissing me and it was so precious I didn't want to stop but we had to for air and as soon as she catch back her breath I kissed her again never wanting to stop and when we finally pulled apart she rested her head on my shoulder and kissed her forehead. Get Y/N to forgive me check next step propose.

1255 Words