Wanda and Nat meeting Again

YN POV

After showing Wanda her room I made my way into the kitchen when I got there it was empty so I made my self a sandwich and sat on the kitchen counter , after a while Nat walked in .

"Hey Tasha " I said "Hey bub " she replied walking over  towards me and then  kissing my forehead, Me and Nat used to date but then figured it was best if we stayed best friends , we do have a flirty relationship which is totally normal and the Avengers know about it, After a while Wanda walked in "Hey YN , Hey Nat" she said while walking towards the cupboard,"Hey Wands" I replied and Nat gave me a weird look and I whispered to her  "She's joining the Avenger" and she nodded in response and Kissed my cheek and walked out .

"She's Still upset with me huh" she said sadly" Give her some time" I responded and Wanda just nodded.
After a while me and Wanda started talking about our life and catching up , she told me about stark and her family and then she told me about her brother and I comforted her , I told her about how my family literally sold their only daughter to hydra .

We talked a bit more then Nat walked in "Hey hun " she say while walking towards the kitchen counter, she walked in between my legs and grabbed my chocolate that I was eating "Natttt" I pouted "Sorry" she replied chuckling and turning so her back was rested on my chest. "So do u guys wanna watch a movie?" Wanda said looking uncomfortable, probably because of Nat not talking to her,"Sure" I responded , before I could get up and move Nat from in front of me she turned around and lifted me up putting my legs around her waist and my hands around her neck , I looked at her with a weird look and she ignored me and kept walking towards the living room, Yes me and Natasha has a flirty relationship but she doesn't really pick me up unless I ask her or she's being protective , wait why was she being protective .
Nat brought us to the couch and sat us in the big one, Wanda was going to sit beside us but quickly changed her mind when Nat glared at her and she moved , I got off Natasha's lap and sat on the couch and she quickly looked at me with a questionable look and I shrugged it off and started watching Lucifer ( sorry to who are religious and don't watch it ). After a while Nat said she was going to get snacks and I got up and walked behind her "NAT" I said in a annoyed toned,"Hmmm" She responded "What was that about " I asked "What are u talking about she say while looking through the cupboard for snacks,"The Wanda incident first she tried talking to you and you walk out and ignored her then you came into the kitchen and only greeted me ,and then you picked me up which you only do if I ask you or your being protective" I finish with a little anger in my voice , yes I get it Wanda made her go through her worst fear and Wanda WAS her enemy but only because stark killed her family I'm not trying to say what she did was right  but she's trying to make up for it and Natasha isn't letting her.

"Because I don't trust her, especially around you YN I don't want her to lose control and hurt you or even worse make you go through your worst fear YN you think your nightmares seems real she can make them seem 10 x more real , I'm just trying to protect you" she say while placing the snacks on the counter, "She's trying to make up for it so let her and I don't think she'll hurt me or any of us" I say while picking up the snacks off the counter and walking towards the couch with Natasha behind me.
Instead of sitting in the place I was at before ,I sat next to Wanda and Nat stared at me with confusion and anger and I just brushed it off and offered Wanda some of the snacks .
After a hour  Wanda fell asleep on me and Natasha turned off the TV and came to where me and Wanda was sitting .
She told me it was time for bed because I had training the next day

( BTW the  others are on a mission except Tony)

763 words