Happiness?

YN POV

Me and Wanda have been together for three weeks now and its going great so far we still keep each other a secret though and the  sneaking around is actually quite fun,
At times when most of the avengers are on a mission we would go on a picnic date or go shopping or a fancy dinner , yesterday we went on a road trip and I think I'm falling in love with wanda .

"Good morning babe " I looked down now broken out of my thoughts to see Wanda looking up at me "Good morning hun ,how did u sleep" I asked kissing her forehead.    
" Best sleep of my life especially because I was soo tired from yesterday" she said yawning, "Well we got to go shower  now before the others wake" I said about to get out of the bed, "Wait no i don't wanna go babeee" Wanda said clingy on to me "Wands you have to go , if you don't want the others wondering where you are or why your coming out of my room this late" I said trying to get her to release me,
" Please baby,you can use your powers to teleport  me in my room or let us go invisible" she said pouting and on the verge of crying "OK baby you can stay with me" I said snuggling back to her and we fell asleep.

I was woken up by the pounding on my door ,Shit I said looking at the time to see it was now 10 a.m I always wake up between five a.m and seven a.m I turned to my right and see Wanda still cuddled into me , I quickly but gently took the blanket and put it over her head and walked towards the door barely opening it so no could see inside my room "Hey natty" I said now looking up at a sad nat "Hey babe" she said sniffling "Tasha what's wrong?" I said moving to hug her "I did something wrong" she said barging past me to the bed " Umm tasha" she was about to sit down but Wanda woke up "Oh I'll go" she said now leaving the room,Wanda looked at me and I gave her a sad face "Its okay go" She said and started getting ready.

*Dammit  I don't want to leave Wanda because we always have a shower and get ready together because we're barely near each other and she values that but I don't want Nat to think I no longer have time for her* I thought

"I'm sorry" I whispered to Wanda, and saw her sad face but then she turned around I'll make it up to her later I thought.
I quickly made my way into Tasha's room without even knocking to see her sitting on her bed legs up to her chest and her head down,"Tasha?" I said while climbing into bed with her , she immediately  wrapped  her whole body around me resting her head on my chest , I just hugged her more pulling her into me and waiting for her to speak
" I- We were on a mission and everything was going according to plan I went into the office of Jake (Only name I could think of at the moment )  I asked him where the files where and he was resisting and then he pulled out a gun and I had no other option but to shoot , when I did I walked around his desk to search for the file and saw his daughter the worst part was that she was wearing a black widow watch and shoes YN she looked up to me just to watch me kill her father " she cried "Babe its okay,Its okay shhh" I had nothing to say all that came out of my mouth were sobs as well, we cuddled up more until she fell asleep and I didn't want to leave her so I layed down and fell asleep with her.

A couple of hours as gone by I am now up more on the bed ,my back on the headboard as I look down at Nat in my lap  sleeping and twitching soon enough she starts sobbing and I can tell she's having a nightmare , "Tasha ,Tasha,wake up" I said gently rocking her , she shot up and hugged me cuddling into me and it breaks my heart to see Natasha like this ,everyone thinks she's cold,mean and heartless but what they don't see is how much she feels horrible and cries her self to sleep.

After some while of holding her I finally speak " How about you go shower and I'll go downstairs to get you something to eat" I said while stroking her hair, she just nodded into my chest , I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and placed her gently on the bed.
I was currently waking to my room when I remembered wanda and that I'm still in my PJS ,I walked to her room and knocked at the door"Wands,babe its me let me in " she quickly opened the door and pulled me into the tightest hug "Babe I missed you and why are u still in your PJS?".

I told her about Natasha and she completely understood why I wasn't with her ,we took a shower together got dressed had a steamy make out session and I was about to go downstairs when Wanda pulled me back into her " Where are u going " she asked once again with the pouting face "Bubs I told I'm gonna get nat some snacks and tuck her into bed and I'll be back to cuddle" She said OKAY and hugged me once more.

I got the snacks  from the kitchen and was met by Steve he glanced at me and saw Nat's favourite snacks and immediately knew what happened he gave me a smile and I smiled back and made my way into Tasha's room.
"Hey Y/N" she said while turning off the  movie she was watching " Hey Tasha how are u?" I said walking over to her and placing the snacks on the bed "I'm okay" She responded and I got into bed with her and we ate and once we finished off the snacks I picked them up and threw them in the trash near the bed , I looked down at Natasha and saw her asleep , I tried talking my time to get up and I almost succeeded when her hand gripped my wrist " Y/n/n where are u going "
"I would love to stay with u Tasha but I promised Wanda I'll be back before she fell asleep" I said " No I get it God I'm so selfish I had you to myself the whole day keeping you from your girlfriend , it slipped my mind I'm sorry , thanks for being her with me" she said pulling the blanket to her chest " Its okay Tasha I'm always here for u and your not selfish you were just hurting and needed comfort I love you GN" I said kissing her forehead and slipping out the door making my way to Wanda's room which is right beside Tasha's.

"Hey babe" I said walking in and climbing in bed beside Wanda " Hey what took you so long" she said snuggling into me " I'm sorry , Tasha didn't want to let me go, also I'm sorry if you felt away when I spent almost the whole day with Nat" I said looking down on her to see her smiling,
"Its okay I get it she was hurting and she only trusts you and you were there for her seriously its fine " she said and I hugged her more " God I love you " and then I frooze
* No No No No what did I just do we have only been dating for a month , gosh shes gonna be freaked out and leave* I thought, slowly with drawing myself from her.
" I won't leave and I love you too , I wanted to tell u from this morning when you were thinking about how in love with me you are that's why I was a little sad when you had to leave"She said pulling me back in.

"Good" was the only thing I could reply with before pulling her up more and crashing my lips on to her's it was a sweet and short kiss  but I loved every bit off it "Gn dorogoya I love u " She said moving back down to my chest " Gn babe I love you too"
And with that we both fell asleep

1432 words
Thank you guys for the likes and reads