Cuddling

Y/N POV

We order pizza and sat on the couch cuddle up ,once the food arrived I got up and opened the door and place the nine boxes of pizza on the table "BOYS" I yelled and saw them coming down the stairs , I quickly took up two boxes of pizza before they reached the counter, Sam and Bucky were fighting over the Cheese pizza ,Steve just took one box and sat down on the couch followed by Thor and Tony . I then realized I didn't call wanda I was just used to the habit of calling the boys I then teleported to outside of her door and knocked "Who is it"she asked ,"Um its Y/N"  I replied , the door then opened and I saw her sat on her bed , I walked in  and said " Hey its um movie night and we're all watching movies and eating pizza want to join " Um- I'm not so sure I mean everyone that I hurt in the same room and most of them dislike me " I placed the two pizza boxes that I had in my hand on her bed side table and walked over to her "honey no one hates you and if it makes you feel better I can sit and cuddle with you " she thought about it for a while and nodded , I took her hand and walked towards the door her using her magic to make the pizza float along with us .

When we reached everyone , She sat in the two seater chair and I sat beside her . Nat looked at me and I gave her the "I'm sorry " Faced, she mouthed "Its Okay I understand" .
After we all finish watching the movie everyone wanted to play spin the bottle mixed with truth or dare , We all agreed and sat in the middle of the floor me in between Natasha and Wanda .
Thor said he would go first and finished his beer and placed it in front of us and he spinned it and it  landed on Tony "Tony truth or dare" Thor asked "DARE he answered " Hmmm kiss Steve" Thor responded we  were all shocked tony then said whatever and kissed Steve cheeks " No that's not what I meant" Thor replied "Too late and done" After a few more rounds Nat had the bottle she spinned it and it landed on Wanda "Oh God" I mumbled , Natasha then smiled at me
"Hey wands ,truth or dare" she asked
" Truth" wanda replied "what's your sexuality," I nearly choked on my drink , "I'm bi" Wanda replied proudly ,Wanda then spinned the  bottle and it landed on me , Truth I said "Why are you so kind to me"she asked me but only I could hear since she asked me inside my head ,"You are the sweets person I know ,your smile is like no other and what you did is all forgiven , Nat's even talking to you ,she even called you Wands I think your a great person and everyone makes mistakes the best thing is your trying to make up for it " I responded in my head,She started smile and got up and hugged me .

"So what did you ask her" bucky said
"You don't need to know "I responded, after a few more rounds everyone started to leave Nat was gonna stay with me but I told her I was OK she can go and thanks for talking to Wanda .

The only person that was left was me and Wanda ,We sat and talk and laugh about some of the dares , After a while we went to her room door and I hugged her goodnight and was about to walk away when she asked me to stay I couldn't say no so we walked in together and sat on the bed , we started staring at each other and leaning in and Then I kissed her ,
Her lips was so soft and I panicked a little when she didn't kiss back but soon enough she did the kiss was amazing but then she pulled away and got up. I looked at her confused," I'm sorry but I can't do this Y/N"

698 words
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote