Pietro and Aiden

*Pietro and Aiden born November 30 at 5:24 a.m and 5:30 a.m*

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw Natasha and Wanda with my baby boys in their hands "Hey" I said and they both looked up at me "Hey bubs how are you feeling?" Wanda asked "Like I just gave birth to two human beings" I joked and they laughed along "How long was I asleep?" I asked sitting up a bit "Around twenty minutes" Natasha answered and came over and kissed my forehead "I'm proud of you,you did great" she whispered "Thanks Tasha" she then moved back to her seat and Wanda came up to me "She doesn't know she's holding Nathaniel" Wanda said giggling "What time is it" I asked "Around 6 a.m Why?" Natasha asked "Does the team know I have given birth?" I asked and they both shook their heads no and then Pietro started crying and I held out my arms and Natasha gave him to me and I started breastfeeding him "What are they're names" Natasha asked "Call down the team and We'll tell you guys" I said to Nat and she walked out of medical to find the others "I can't believe they're here" Wanda said holding my hand "I know right, time goes by fast" ( Thanks to me ha).

We just started smiling at each other while I breastfed Pietro and then the team walked in gasping and Yelena ran to my side " You did it" she said "Yeah I did" and Tony asked Wanda if he could hold Aiden "They're both boys" Bucky pointed out "Yeah Bruce messed up" I said laughing "What are they're names" Thor asked
"Well the one Tony is holding is Aiden Anthony Y/L/N Maximoff and the one I'm holding is Pietro Nathaniel Y/L/N Maximoff" and Tony's and Nat's face lit up "You named him after me" They both asked at the same time and I laughed nodding "That's no fair you stole my baby's name" Clint said joking "I didn't even realize ,Pietro was name Pietro after his uncle and Nathaniel was named after Natasha because she saved my life countless of time,And Anthony was because Tony was always there for me" and they all awwed and Each of them took their turn holding them.

Yelena was currently holding Aiden "How comes they didn't get my name" she said pouting and I laughed "You got God mother be grateful" and she pouted more "So I wanted one of them to be named after me as well" she said clearly joking "I'll name the next one after you" I told her and she did a little celebration "Your so jealous" Natasha said smirking , Bucky was holding Pietro and he wrapped his tiny fingers around Bucky's metal arm and I swear bucky melted ,"Aww Pietro likes you" I said "How do you know them apart" Peter asked "Simple Aiden has a birthmark on his leg from when Wanda made me marked for cake" I said "Hey it was 3 in the morning and I got you chocolate two hours before , I was tired" she protested and I giggled and then the babies started crying and Bucky gave Wanda ,Pietro and Yelena gave me Aiden and then Bruce told them they needed to go so I could rest, " I'm glad they're healthy and safe but they're so tiny and cute" she said holding Pietro's hand "Thank you for naming him after my brother" she said in her sokovian accent smiling" I wanted you have to still have at least a piece of him left" and she kissed me ,While I breast feed Aiden and then Pietro started crying so I put him on my other breast ,This is gonna be my new life now I thought smiling "Wands I'm tired" I told her and she laid down in bed with me "Its okay you can go to sleep" she said kissing mine,Pietro and Aiden's forehead.

Wanda POV ( 9:00 a.m)

Wow I still can't believe they're here ,I slowly got out of bed and made it upstairs to our room and got us three days worth of clothes and stuffs we'll need and put them into a bag ,I then had a shower picked up the bag and made it downstairs "They're so precious and tiny" I hear Peter say and they all agreed ,and continued talking about the babies .
"Hey guys" I said walking in "Hey Wands got to hand it to you and Y/N you guys have the most adorable babies" Sam said and I laughed and thanked him "Congratulation on the twins Wanda" Vision said floating to where I am "Thanks" I told him,and walked into the kitchen to look after breakfast for Y/N, I saw somewhere that soup is the best thing to give a mother after birth so I'm making soup and giving her fruits as well ,After I'm finished I brought everything with me into medical, and saw Y/N and Nat laughing and Nat holding the two babies "Hey babe" I said "Hey" she replied in a sleepy voice indicating that she just woke up "How are you feeling" I asked her setting the bags down and bringing the breakfast to her, "I'm okay ,little less tired" she said and I placed the tray on her lap and took one of the babies from Natasha "Hey little guy" I said rocking him to sleep while Y/N ate ,I looked over at Natasha who had Pietro trying to put him to bed as well, and a couple seconds later they fell asleep we then laid them down.

"I want to get a shower now" Y/N said and I helped her up glancing back at the babies and Natasha mouthed "its okay I got them" and I turned back and help Y/N showered and we walked back and was met by Bruce "I'll keep you guys in here for two days just to make sure everything's okay" he informed us and We nodded and I looked to see Natasha asleep and I put Y/N in bed and went over to Nat "Natasha you can go rest now" I said to her and she hugged me and went to her room, I snuggled up to Y/N thanking her for everything .

1065 Words