A day with Bucky

Mommy -- hungry" the twins cried shaking me and I got up "Hey its okay" I said and took a bath and bathe them and picked them up then walked downstairs and saw Wanda making breakfast and Vision sat staring at her and I scoff and put the twins in their chairs and walked out and made my way to my room and sat on the bed "I didn't know he was there" she said straddling me "I hate seeing him" I said she started kissing my faces "I know but I don't even glance his way" she said kissing my cheek moving to my lips and we started a slow passionate kiss and she pulled away biting my bottom lip "tease" I said and she laugh "Let's go back downstairs" she said and I lifted her up bringing her, We enter and saw Loki feeding the twins *You left them with Loki?* I asked Wanda inside her head "What am I not trustworthy" Loki asked and I looked at him "Loki" I said and he tidy them up "Its fine,I didn't do them anything" he said "I didn't mean it in a bad way" I said and he nod and walked away and Wanda kissed my forehead "I know you didn't hun" and Bucky walked in "Hey how about me and you spend the day together?" He asked "Umm I can't I have the twins" I answer truthfully "I'll take care of them hun go and have fun" Wanda encourage and I nod agreeing and Bucky starts walking towards the door "Wait now?" I ask and he nods indicating that I should follow him and I kiss Wanda and kiss the twins cheek and head out.
"So what are we doing today?" I ask and he shrug "You don't know" I say laughing
" How about a shooting range?" He ask and I nod in agreement and he drove us there.

We spent hours shooting and bucky complaining and me laughing that I beat him every time ,Bucky is a good shooter but I'm just better at shooting and he won't accept it, so we got competive way too competive to the point they kicked us out and we started laughing with his hand over my shoulder "We should go to another range" he said chuckling "Hell nah" I said and we made it to the car , Let's go to the carnival he said and I nod and we made it and I went for cotton candy,then hot dog,and then the rides and bucky paid for all of it and it was now in the evening and I was ready to go home.

"Buckyy I'm ready" I said and he glance at his phone and then at me "One last thing I promise" and I sighed but shaked my head yes and he took me skating and he was doing an horrible job at it "Hey buck this your first time" I ask and he nod and I started helping him and showing him what to do and we had ice-cones after and we are in the parking lot "Want to go to a haunted house?" He ask and I couldn't say no to him especially because he told us he's never been to one so I nod and we headed there while I eat Chinese food, We got out and made our way into the house and while I was terrified Bucky looked like he was having the time of his life,There was a man scaring us coming out of a window and I fell to the floor terrified and Bucky picked me up and we head out "Y/N you do and see scarier things than that why are you afraid" he asked laughing and I hit his arm and walked away "Home" I said and he started driving and after a while I looked up and saw he took us to the mall "An apology for the haunted house" he said and I accept and we went shopping him buying me everything I want.

His phone pinged and he looked down and then back at me "OK let's go home now you must be tired" he said and I nod in agreement and we made it to the car and started heading home, When we reached the compound it was silent, for the first and I walked up to my room took a bathe and saw a dress on the bed *Put this on* and I smirked and put on the dress "Miss Y/L/N ,Miss Maximoff is requesting for you she's on the roof" I hear FRIDAY say and I thank him and made my way to the roof and a bright light shining in my face "Wands honey can you stop shining the light so I can see" I ask and when the light stop I gasped.

The twins were in little suits and held up a sign that read "WILL YOU ,MARRY MAMA?" and I started sobbing and felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around and saw Wanda kneeling with an engagement ring "Will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?" She asked and I just stood there shocked "Y/N you're freaking me out" she said nevoursly and I lifted her up from her knee and kissed her "A million times yes" I answered when we pulled away and she kissed me again and the twins giggled and ran to us and I kissed their face "You guys did great,and your adorable little suits" and then I heard a pop and saw everyone coming out if their hiding spot with champagne and I smiled and hugged them "Congrats hun" Nat said and I smiled and thank her "Bucky let me guess today was a distraction" I said and he chuckled "Yeah sorry doll" and we spent the night drinking and celebrate and I wouldn't let go of Wanda.
"Congratulations daughter ,I guess Wanda is officially my daughter in law" Tony said and I smiled and Pepper congratulate me.

We are now in our room Yelena has the twins and now I'm looking at myself and Wanda came behind me and kissed my shoulder "Propose Check" she said kissing my neck and I smiled and turned around kissing her and started crying in the kiss and she pulled away "Tears of joy?" she asked and I nod "Definitely" and she led me to the bathroom and this time it was full of rose and petals even the bath tub "I knew you were gonna take a bath after you came so I used my magic after I proposed" and I kissed her again and she picked me up and used her magic to strip us then she sat in the bathe with me straddling her ,not breaking the kiss and we both pulled away when breathing was a probably, and she slowly put her hands to my center and then......

1170 Words