Lets talk about sokovia

"What are you thinking about" Wanda ask and I turned and looked at her "About sokovia and I don't want you to be sad okay" I said and she nod and looked at me "Didn't vision helped destroy Ultron Where is that vision how comes its a new vision I'm now confuse" I say and she giggled  "Vision the one who helped in sokovia left after his final talk with Ultron, he left to learn more about life and human form and the universe ,the vision we have is just basically a clone, A remake of The original Vision" she said and I nod "How comes we just uploaded Friday" I ask "After Vision left I guess Tony didn't know his return so he just changed back the system to sound like Jarvis, for someone how wasn't there you do know a lot" she questions and I shrugged "I got you something since its the third anniversary I guess since you guys won " I then got up and made it to the closet and lifted up the board and took something from under it ,I gave her the box and she opened it and gasped and tears escaped her eyes "Its the official one?" She ask and I nod "I had to do a lot of searching, but I got it" and she held up Pietro's hoodie "He left it and I had to go through a lot to try and get the exact one but I got" and she got up and tackled me into a hug making us both stumble back on the bed "I love you and thank you" she said and I kissed her "Let's go get breakfast" she said getting up "I'll have to see Tony first" I say and she nods going to the twins room.

"Hey Tony what's up" I say walking in "Sit right there" he orders and I do what he said because I know he'll explain later and he came and stick me with a needle "Ouch Tony" I say rubbing my neck  and he came and studied my eyes "Great it worked you moved from one cup to half cup" he informs and I smiled and hugged him  "Thank you so much Tony" I say when we pull away "No problem" he responds and I started walking away "I've got to go before my Wife kills me I'm already late for breakfast" I say and he laughs and I made my way to the kitchen and saw wands holding Pietro and trying to hush Aiden and I walked over and picked him up "What took so long?" Wanda said pouting "Tony helped so I moved from one cup to half cup a blood a day" I said smiling and she thought for a moment but then quickly smiled "That's great babe" and we put the twins down and gave them their bottles.

"Did you miss me?" I heard a voice while I was eating and turned and saw Yelena and quickly put down my plate and ran hugging her and she held my waist with one hands while she held the stuffs from her past missions "Я скучал по тебе" she said and I giggled "I missed you too El" and then we heard a throat cleared and we pulled away and I went to Wanda's side "Hey Yelena good to see you back" she said with a tone I couldn't read "Hey Wands, I'm gonna go freshen up and relax bye guys" Yelena says going to greet the twins then walked up to her room,"You were jealous" I teased Wanda "Was not" she said and I giggled "Ok fine I'm just gonna go cuddle up and watch sitcoms with Lena she must be exhausted from her mission" I said walking away and Wanda used her powers and pulled me back kissing me "No" she said "Why not?" I  respond and she sighed "Fine I'm jealous" she said and I giggled "Hey Me and Yelena are just friends and she knows you get jealous so she does it to get a reaction out of you okay,the only person you probably would worry about is Maria because she actually has a crush on me and M wouldn't do anything to break our relationship and probably Carol as well but she's barely here." I say and she nods "Just remember I'm marrying you not them okay" and she kisses me while smiling.

Its now evening and Me and Wanda are sitting watching movies the twins are on Asgard and I'm trying my best to take my mind off of it this is their first time and Its only because I love and trust Thor and Loki why  I let them take them ,Thor wanted them for a week but we debated on three days ever since we found the twins playing with mjlonir  and he couldn't wait to bring them to Asgard.

"Hey you there" Wanda said snapping her fingers in front of my face and I giggled "Yep just thinking about the twins" I responded and she laid on top of me "They will be okay but look at that we have kids that are worthy of Thor's hammer princes of Asgard" she said giggling "Yep when they come home they will be in little crowns" I joked and Wanda sat up serious "When was the last time you drank" she asked and I chuckled awkwardly "I just had some Milkshake remember" I say trying not to go on the topic,"YN cut the crap, you know what I'm talking about I could feel how weak you were when I laid on you , so answer my question" she said with an angry tone HOT "Three days ago" I responded "Fucking hell Y/N" she said getting up and I pulled her back to sit on my lap putting my face on her shoulder
"Hey Hey don't be mad,I just thought I could beat it and wait until tony fixed it which was stupid I'm sorry okay" I said pulling her closer to me "Drink from me" she said softly "Wands No" I said trying to push her away softly and she held me "It pains me to see you like this,Tony said if you dont have blood for a long period of time ,you'll lose control and might kill people you love So please" and I shook my head No "Y/N if you don't I'll be upset please you're hurting, through sickness and health right" and I chuckle softly "Tap when you feel like I have had enough" I said giving in and then I kissed her neck and sank my fangs  but something was different hers were more sweet if that's the word it was amazing too amazing where I didn't feel her tap the first,the second nor the third tap but the fourth and it was then I pulled away looking at Wanda in my hand eyes close unconscious .......

Dead?

1170 Words chapter long overdue