Where did you get that?

I woke up to Aurora trying to cuddle me "Hey hun what's wrong" I ask inviting her into the blanket "bad dream cuddle?" she ask and I hugged her closer to me "Of course baby" and she laid her head on my chest "wanna tell mommy what your dream was about?" I ask and she shook her head no "Okay, okay" I said and I started playing with her hair "No tangled" she said and I stopped knowing she doesn't like when its tangled up and hard to comb out, and she started drawing circles on my belly "Mommy, hungry now" she said and I nod and we went downstairs, "Hey Tasha" I greeted "Good Morning" she greeted both of us ,holding out her hands towards Aurora and Rora shook her head no and hugged me tighter "That's weird" Natasha and I say at the same time usually Aurora would never give up being with Nat "Maybe she just being cuddly with me today" I said and she nod. We have been here for a month now because Everyone insisted that I stayed because  I would give birth here. I heard running and saw Pietro and Aiden running down the stairs and they ran at my foot hugging me "Pietro where did you get that jacket?" I asked and he smiled "Shh I found it in Mama's closet" he said giggling and I smiled "Do you know who's jacket that is?" I asked him and he shook his head no "It was uncle Pietro's own" I tell him and his eyes sparkle "Really I'm wearing Uncle Pietro's jacket cool" he said and I smiled "Why don't you guys go in the living room and watch television while I make breakfast , any suggestions?" I asked "Nuggets" They all screamed and I chuckle and they went to the Living room except Aurora "Don't want to leave mommy" she said and I nod and placed her on the kitchen table and started frying the nuggets and couple minutes later I called the boys in the kitchen and they all sat eating "Pietro the jackets is handsome on you but you have to put it back or else you'll damage it and Mama will be sad okay" I tell him and he shook his head no  "Why will I be sad" Wanda asked coming downstairs "Because Pietro is wearing uncle's jacket" Aiden said and she walked towards Pietro and smiled hugging him "Take it off Pietro Mama sad" Aurora said and I remembered she could probably read Wanda's mind "No No its okay Rora,Pietro you can keep the jacket if you promise to take care of it okay?" She said to him and he nod and hugged himself in the jacket smiling and she came over to me "Are you okay?" I asked her and she hum "Wanna go shopping" Aurora said "We can go shopping yeah" Wanda said "Mommy has to come too" she said and I nod "I will come baby" and when they were finished eating I took them and gave them a bath ,took a bath after and then Wanda showered and we took my car "Remember no powers" I told them and we went to a toy store "You guys go look what you want okay" I tell them and they nod and the boys ran off but Aurora won't go "What's wrong" Wanda asked her and she didn't answer "She doesn't want to let me go,from she had that nightmare" I tell Wanda "What nightmare?" She asks "I don't know she won't tell me" and she nod understanding "Rora can you show Mama what you dreamt about" and she hesitated but then nod and Wanda put her hand to her head rewatching her dream "Oh honey that won't ever happen" Wanda said hugging her "She dreamt that someone's gonna take you away from us" Wanda whispered in my ears  "Honey mommy will never leave and if that happens I'll always come back okay" and she nod and we spent the day shopping and eating and then we started heading for the car to go home "Uh oh" Aurora said "What" I asked her "People" she said pointing to paparazzi  "Uh no people" I said and lifted her up and Wanda lifted up the twins and the bags float into the car and we hurried and got in and we started driving and singing and I felt a pain and stopped singing and groaned in pain "Are you okay babe" Wanda asked glancing at me "Baby coming Baby coming" Aurora said clapping and I looked at Wanda "Baby's coming " and she looked worried "Hey its okay calm down and drive us safely back to the compound" I tell her holding her hands and she nod and she drove us back.

"Bruce we need you right now" Wanda shouted, my water broke in the car and we hurried to medical "Uhh your actually ready to push we'll start breathing I'll get the stuffs" he said heading out "I'm scared" I tell Wanda and she kissed me "Hey its okay ,you've given birth to three beautiful kids just one more ,I'm sorry, you don't have to bring anymore okay" she said kissing my forehead "Y/N get ready to push okay" Bruce said and I nod and began pushing.

890 Words