Cheater ??

Wanda POV

Yes finally she kissed me I was quite shocked but I kissed back it was amazing but then I remembered.
" I'm sorry but I can't do this YN". I said
"Oh I'm sorry I thought we had something , I mean you kissing back , you staring at me ,Us cuddling , I'm sorry" She says .
"Wait NO I do like you but I couldn't do that to Nat", " What " she asked confused.
" I can't let you cheat on Nat ,and as much as how I like you I can't I'm sorry " she then started laughing and I got angry and upset "YN cheating isn't funny and you can hurt Nat" she stopped laughing and looked at me "Wands me and Nat aren't dating "
Wait ,What But the kissing and the cuddling and the nick names "I said clearly confused "We did date but that was along time ago , we just have a flirty relationship that's all I even asked her if we could kind of stop because I like you also we only kiss on the cheeks or neck ".
I didn't know what to do so I just kissed her again , it was breath taking the kiss was getting heated but we had to stop for air. "Ughh if I had know I would have done that sooner " I say looking into her eyes .
"Now let's go to bed I'm tired " she said getting in bed and waiting for me to come cuddle."Gn YN","Gn dorogoya "

*Morning *

YN POV

I woke up cuddling into Wanda.
*wow thank god it wasnt a dream I thought* "No it wasn't" I looked up from Wanda's neck to see her staring at me " That's creepy staring at me while I'm sleeping" I chuckle "I was just admiring you" she responded.

I lifted up my head and placed a kiss on her lips and was about to pull back but then she held behind my neck and pulled me towards her deepening the kiss .
"I could definitely wake up to this more often" I said smiling . "What does this make us" she asked "We'll have to see ,let me take you out on a date tonight at 8?" I asked nervously "Definitely" "Good now I have to go" I said getting up we said our good byes while she laid in bed and I went to training with Nat.

I went into my room and changed into my training clothes and brushed my teeth  No need to shower when I'm gonna be stinky again. I walked down to the training room and saw Nat "Hey tasha" I said "Hey babe your late" she said while shooting the targets " I know I'm sorry I slept in I'm  tired from staying up watching movies" I lied I didn't know if Wanda wanted me  to tell plus we are trying to figure out what we are .

* Time skip😋*

After Training I went for breakfast,took a bath and Watched Netflix .
"Hey what should I wear " I heard Wanda say in head , "a Dress can't wait to see you tonight ".

513 words
So sorry this is short .
Next chapter the date