Merry Christmas

Y/N POV (December 25 12:45a.m)

I stood outside my room door "Thank you so much for today El" I say thanking her before turning around being quiet as i can,opening my room door to see Wanda fast asleep with the twins and their bottles all over the bed along with toys ,They mostly take breast but time to time we try them with the bottles ,I took everything off the bed that isn't suppose to be there, then went to take a bath ,I just relaxed for twenty minutes, got out and laid down and hugged them all then fell asleep.

*6:00 am*

I woke up around six a.m and got out of bed ,had a shower and put on the Christmas clothes that Wanda bought us ,Walked towards our bed and took up the twins and then gave them a little bath ,then put on their matching onesie, and took up the thing that I couldn't leave and made my way downstairs , "Good morning El Merry Christmas" I said to Yelena and she got up out of the chair and walked over to me taking one of the twins "Merry Christmas" she said hugging Nathaniel and I gave her the other twin so I could make breakfast for the whole team I made pancakes, Waffles,Eggs,bacon,salad, Sandwich, French toast,cookies , pop tarts for Thor,coffee for Tony and hot chocolate for everyone then the main door open "Tasha" I squealed in excitement running to hug her and she wrapped her free arm around my waist "Merry Christmas" she said handing me a gift and I opened it to find a box I then opened the box to find a ring.

m and got out of bed ,had a shower and put on the Christmas clothes that Wanda bought us ,Walked towards our bed and took up the twins and then gave them a little bath ,then put on their matching onesie, and took up the thing that I couldn't leave...

and I gasped "Thank u so much Tasha" I said hugging her again and kissed her cheek,"You'll get your present later" I told her and she nodded and took Nathan from Yelena, pretty soon everyone came down and they were all eating then Wanda walked down the stairs and when her eyes landed on me she ran and hugged me "Merry Christmas baby" she said kissing me "Merry Christmas Bubs" and we all start eating.

"Its present time" I shouted and everyone went for they present that they were to give each other "I know we all had a specific person we were supposed to give gifts to but I got all of you guys a gift" I said and they all smiled "So of course I'll start first ," Lena here's your gift" and I handed her a box and she opened it

"No way you got me a vest" she said excited and a happy tear fell from her eyes but she quickly wiped it away "Thank you so much" she said hugging me and I told her she was welcome "Tony your up next" I said handing him a gift