Chapter 4

A/N: 100 reads already. Thank you so much:D

Chapter dedicated to @acciobadbitch who comments and upvotes (and who uplifted me with their comment)

Perhaps he really was a hidden genie. Perhaps genies had his power? He wasn't sure how he had ended back at the palace from the well after bidding Seungmin goodbye because it was getting late and so Hyunjin concluded that he had levitated or astral projected there.

He was still stuck in stupor when a gentle but strong hand grabbed his forearm and stopped him from slamming into a wall.

"Better keep your head on or else how would you see your new workshop?" Minho told him with a caring expression, giving him a once over to make sure he was not hurt. It wouldn't be the first time that he tripped and hurt himself without noticing.

"Huh. Oh!" suddenly Hyunjin was clear headed "Workshop?"

Minho smirked at his achievement. "Yes! Can you believe that I found you one in less than a day? I'm so good" his smile was big and expectant.

Hyunjin knew how to butter him up for more details. "Oh yes hyung, you're the best. It's why I only trusted you with this task" not that he had many options but hey out of three people he had chosen Minho! Because Changbin was busy and Felix was a dreamer stuck in clouds just like him.

Minho rolls his eyes as if he knew what Hyunjin was thinking but he's still smiling. Hyunjin shuddered because it the other's power was mind reading it would be terrible. He thought of butts but Minho didn't react so he calmed down. Buttering complete. He was kind of hungry now but he was hungry for answers more than food so he finally asked "So?"

"So it's a hut in the forest, near a very small lake and it can be turned into a cosy little cottage. The lake apparently is lacking in fish so the fisherman who owned it is selling it. I let word circulate that there is someone interested. Guess who's buying it?"

Hyunjin squinted his eyes. Did Minho set him up to be disappointed since there was already someone interested? "Who?"

Minho lost some shininess to his smile "Gosh Hyunjin you can be so thick sometimes. You dummy, you're going to buy it! I spread some rumours that it's being bought by herbal healer so maybe you'll get some clients too!" his smile turned bright again. Brightness adjusted he looked hopeful at Hyunjin who stared right in his eyes, until he wasn't anymore because there was no space left between them thanks to a very generous and tight hug.

"Thank you hyung, thank you so much I love you!"

"Hold your horses. There's a boy I see around that I like"

"Really?? Me too!!"

Minho grabbed him and pushed him gently away. "What??" he shouted in his face.

"Um? What?"

"A boy you like? Since when?" Minho shook him excitedly.

"Since when do you like someone?" Hyunjin deflected.

"I found you a steal of a hut. All above board. Tell me!" he demanded while shaking him a little.

Being both single, Hyunjin and Minho would sometimes gossip about hot boys. They hadn't needed to disclose their romantic inclinations to each other. Minho and Hyunjin and Felix had realised where their friends were looking at most of the time and knew. So the first 'he's so hot' had been a bit of a shock but not unexpected and when Felix had ping-ponged his head from a hot woman and a cute man they had just laughed at him. They laughed even more when he found a hot and cute person to date since he didn't need to decide between those two qualities.