Chapter 35

Chapter dedicated to @BlankTaeHyung1955 who upvoted.

-----------

Seungmin did not bruise that easily but Hyunjin took it upon himself to leave one tiny mark in the middle of his chest, close to his heart. He hoped he'd left a mark on the inside there as well.

"You do look nice wearing nothing" Seungmin whispered as he trailed kisses down Hyunjin's chest, having rolled them over when Hyunjin was done.

He was careful not to irritate the piercings but his completely healed naval one was fair game so he tugged on it lazily as they rocked and rolled in bed, breathing and giggling in each other's mouths. Seungmin's fingers felt like molten lava descending a volcano as they trailed up and down his leg. Seungmin's pores must be exuding heat and steam but Hyunjin's eyes were closed, pupils covered, so he couldn't check. To him it felt like the steam was surrounding them, leaving everything hazy and warm; shrouding them from responsibilities outside his room.

They had finished making love and now they were basking in the afterglow, clearly fond of each other. Seungmin seemed a bit obsessed with his legs and was lavishing them with copious touches and kisses. He left a trail of hickies down one leg, decorating it differently than the other tattooed companion.

"So what now?" Seungmin asked as they finally laid to rest on a pillow and wasn't Hyunjin feeling delighted knowing that Seungmin was staying? "Since the rumours have already spread we need to see how to move things along. We can't wait around forever."

His father was healthy and unless he decided to take an early retirement, it they left things take their course, it would be at least a decade before there was a change on who sat on the throne. He'd like not to think about that now however.

"Seungmin? Can we please not talk about these things in bed please?"

"Sure...another round?"

He wasn't sure if he had another round in him. He was sore everywhere because Seungmin had really wrung him out but the same person who tired him out convinced him otherwise with his touches. They weren't hot and heavy, instead they were feather-light, barely felt but they left so much warmth in their wake and the fact the other was being so considerate instead of demanding – because they both knew Hyunjin liked to be good and liked to be commanded in bed- worked its charm.

"Guess I can go another round storm guy. Light up my body?"

"Is that a new kink?"

Seungmin did actually shock him a little, little shit that he was and unsurprisingly it was great but drained him after, so they agreed to explore that later.

As shattered as he was, he was thrumming with energy when they laid down with the intention to sleep. I mean, Seungmin was going to sleep right next to him! Of course that wasn't new; it had happened in the hut, in the cave and even here in his room but never was it so intentional.

Needless to say, sleep did not claim him much that night – probably even less than Seungmin had that same night, but he still got up from bed happy in the morning.

For the first time ever, he had revisited his old dreams of having his own prince, of being taken care of and cherished. They didn't feel like dreams at all, but reality.

When he walked in the morning sun, he felt floaty and he really was not sure if it was with happiness or lack of sleep. It was strange being so tired and so energised at the same time.

Seungmin left him with a kiss outside in a corridor where anyone could see because 'laying low' what? Perhaps Seungmin was sure that the servants would keep their mouths shut for once and his parents already knew. Having breakfast separate when the day before he'd had breakfast in bed with Seungmin was strange but he got accustomed to it. He had done it all his life after all; a few lovely breakfasts with Seungmin couldn't change that...or shouldn't at least but one good thing with him had him on cloud 9 and expectant.