Chapter 33

A/N: a very brief chapter today because my week has been quite something but next few chapters will be longer. This story should be coming to an end soon!

Chapter dedicated to @Multistanship who upvoted

----------

Interlude.

Pause.

Break.

Seungmin felt as ablaze as the braziers outside the hut; lighting up with fire. Sparks flying and disappearing in the night like wishes in the sky.

He tried to control himself but a whimper escaped.

Hyunjin was being so bratty...and he lived for it.

Hyunjin's shifting stare between his face and his dick made him blush and stand up to the occasion.

Who cares if Chan-hyung and Minho-hyung were sleeping just outside when Hyunjin was looking at him so eagerly; throwing his own words out the window and really, he was right; they had made-out heavily already. So what was a little extra dick action? They were both so pent up...the monarch would be falling or changing soon. They seemed to collect enemies and grudges and a lot balanced on their shoulders...so what was a little relaxation in between? Surely it was self-care?

Seungmin ignored the fact that they all sounded like feeble excuses and nodded.

"Fine. I'll buy you more gifts tomorrow and today I'll give you the free gift of my dick. Is that good enough for you, your highness?" he asked cheekily. If Hyunjin could be a demanding brat; he too could be teasingly spiteful.

Hyunjin clearly didn't interpret his words as meant however because he lit up, nodded and in one swift movement removed his remaining undergarment, his own pretty cock bouncing up twitching in excitement. In another fluid movement, Seungmin found himself with a lapful of prince enthusiastically rutting against him. Cock to cock. Cock to abdomen. Cock to thigh. Cock to ass. Gods above have mercy on his soul for all the things he wanted to do to the other. His clothes could have been removed already; as hard as he was, he was sure that Hyunjin could feel every vein, every twitch and every pre-cum release.

"You got to be quite" he reminded Hyunjin even though he should also remind himself.

"You may need to gag me. I've been dreaming about sitting on your perfect...anyway, as much as other people dream of sitting on the throne" the other whispered, reddening up.

Seungmin thought the other was so cute! There he was, demanding dick and being very open about what he wanted and yet for the second time he failed to utter the words 'dick' or 'cock' or any other variant and at the same time saying he should be gagged (well not exactly but Seungmin chose that interpretation) and that he wanted to sit on him! Such complex character. And so cute.

"Want to sit on my cock princey? Then we need to get you ready. I'm not the biggest but I don't want to hurt you" he caressed the other's thigh already anticipating the distress. How had the other not made a grab for the throne already? He was so impatient!

"The biggest I've had. Don't sell yourself short" Hyunjin reassured sweetly.

"...you've only had me..."

"Oh right. Anyway! Let's continue"

But now both of them were visibly a bit embarrassed. They stared at each other and burst out giggling then shushed each other.

"Well, are you going to woo me Seungminnie?" Hyunjin whispered in his neck, arms tight around him.

"Did you want to ride me? That usually doesn't involve you being a pillow prince"