Chapter 26

A/N: Double update. Do let me know if you notice any paralells with Flowers for you;) These are some mentions here and there in these chapters

Chapter dedicated to @chanlixie9700 who upvotes.

-------

Seungmin didn't believe in a hierarchy of sexual acts; but if he did it would be very apt to describe how Hyunjin looked right now under him. Waiting to be deflowered.

Seungmin didn't believe in that. From the moment they had first touched each other and came, they had entered into a sexual world but Hyunjin looked very much like a delicate wild flower. Seungmin had insisted on lightning candles so they can see and Hyunjin had enthusiastically agreed.

Seungmin had played with Hyunjin, wanting the other to experience this time as best as he could. At first Hyunjin had been impatient but as he relaxed into his touches, he evidently started to enjoy each second without rushing towards the future.

He called a bit of wind which lightly grazed the other's neck and nipples and taunt stomach making him shiver from side to side, more like a cat that was rubbing off to imprint than someone suffering from cold.

Hyunjin had those pretty eyes closed and Seungmin smirked and dove down taking him in his mouth. Hyunjin's surprised pleasurable shout was fine music. The other was of mostly average proportions, a bit long to go with the other's tallness but so pretty and flushed. He uncovered the head by pulling down the foreskin with his tongue, something that Hyunjin himself had done to him that morning wanting to experience his full taste. The skin was delicate, paper thin and seemingly less strong. Everything about the other was delicate. He suddenly understood why there were libraries full of love poem if the subjects were as beautiful as Hyunjin.

He lapped the other's slit and massaged his strong thighs with his coarse palms.

"Seungmin please, I'm ready" Hyunjin repeated.

Seungmin still made sure that the other was in fact ready so he wouldn't feel any pain. Perhaps there may be some initial discomfort but Seungmin will make sure he would not hurt the other; he had been hurt enough and yes sometimes Seungmin had contributed to that but not anymore.

Still lapping, this time the shaft, he inserted one finger. He took his time because even though he could feel that Hyunjin was loose around him, he wanted to give the full experience. And he wanted to see it all so he looked up although the angle wasn't ideal.

He gave up on his mouth doing the job and replaced it with his other hand which had been holding on the other's supple thigh. His palm still gave a lot of pleasure as he rotated it on the other's exposed head making him shiver once more. Perhaps he had found a new addiction.

He moved his single finger in all directions and movements that he could. It was very much like playing an instrument; he moved his finger one way and elicited one sound. He moved his finger in another and elicited a different sound that was equally enticing. When new sounds stopped being produced, that was when he put in another oiled finger and sought new ways of soliciting more sounds.

Hyunjin started crying but he knew not all tears were bad. He took away the hand rubbing the other's cock and dried those tears then he leaned down and kissed under the other's eyes and the tip of his nose. It would have been cute; in fact, Hyunjin even giggled but the new angle when Seungmin bore down to kiss him made him press his fingers in a different, deeper and stronger way which had direct results on Hyunjin's pleasure quota if the glassy eyed look was to be trusted. The other had opened his eyes in shock and they stayed that way and Seungmin was the gladder for it. Those pretty eyes deserved to be on show.