Chapter 15

A/N: here is 8k of hopefully understandable plot.

Chapter dedicated to @Jinnies_Americano who upvoted:)

=================

"What do we do?" Hyunjin whispered breathlessly from somewhere near Seungmin. Eyes closed, Hyunjin couldn't really tell where he was but considering that there was a Freaking Portal Tornado to another KINGDOM under their still kicking feet, he felt surprisingly pretty safe.

"First of, we get the hell out of here. Then we sleep. The tornado has been here for a while. It's not going to do anything overnight and we need to be clear headed"

That made a lot of sense.

But how were they not being sucked in? It was a tornado! All the fish – or mostly apart from one slippery eel – had gone in it.

"Seungminnie" he whispered, not realising he'd used his nickname "Why are we still standing?"

"Because we're not lying and you're actually quite good at kicking" he replied as he led them away from the deepest part.

"Seungminnie!" he chided.

"Right. I guess I should tell you it's related to my powers...I..." Seungmin's tongue seemed to be tied.

Hyunjin sighed "You don't have to tell me but thanks for using your powers to save me again. Can I call you my prince now?" he joked. The other didn't own him an explanation though it would be appreciated. Anything to sate his curiosity would be welcomed but was not necessary. That he lived (for now) was however.

"Let's head back" the other said, thankful of not having to speak about his powers. He wasn't ashamed. He just didn't want to sound boastful. The other already put him high up on a pedestal as it is.

They swam back, literally for Hyunjin who let himself be led to the lake bank while still looking at Seungmin, too petrified to let go in case he suddenly disappeared underwater and appeared naked in a kingdom his own wanted to win.

Oh god. He was naked! Seungmin was naked too! What if he squeezed a bit tighter and could feel the other's...nope he was not going there.

"You're a bit breathless. It was a bit much for a first swim huh?" Seungmin asked, a hint of worry tinging his voice. He also spoke so informally it made Hyunjin even more breathless.

"You make me breathless" he said.

"Well you can be breathless while out of cold water. Come on up you go" this time there was a smile on his lips. Better than worry for sure though Hyunjin appreciated the worry as well.

It was shallow enough that he could let go of the other now though it was with great difficulty that he did so. Seungmin got up and lent him a hand.

"Wait...my robe please" Hyunjin requested.

"I won't look anyway but your face promise" the other said but he still brought him his slightly damp robe. His aim wasn't to make someone uncomfortable. Well not in this way. If they were uncomfortable because they got used to privilege, then yes but not to basic human needs like safety.

Hyunjin wore it, no caring that it got wet and then he got out.

Things he needed to do before sleeping:

-Laundry

-Have some chamomile to calm his nerves

-Breathing exercises for his erratic heart

-Have an existential crisis

Inside he actually did make them some more tea and then he slowed his erratic heart by going on a rant about the situation. It worked. He felt like he had unloaded a whole stack of problems and he realised how tired he was. So yawning he tried to tell Seungmin he'll take the couch since now it was just the two of them.