Chapter 14

A/N: These chapters are getting longer and longer (and longer to write). I hope you enjoy this. Please let me know in a comment somewhere where you think:) I really appreciate when readers leavea small comment.

Chapter is dedicated to @glitchxtrap who upvotes and comments

======

The question was, why where there eels? Wasn't the lake supposed to be devoid of fish? Wait...were eels fish?

"Seungmin-ssi, are eels fish?" Hyunjin asked desperately not looking down or perhaps desperate to look down.

Ok. A quick peek wouldn't hurt right? Seungmin obviously didn't care.

Oh my...why was it so bloody dark? The little he saw he liked though.

"Don't think you'll find any eels there" Seungmin laughed. Hyunjin became red. If he were phlorescent like Yeji, they'll have plenty of light now. "But yes, eels are fish and I feel like it's key we find out what the hell is happening in this lake princey"

Seungmin too was thinking why the hell there were eels in the damn lake. Seungmin's mind had a few more curse words that Hyunjin but they were thinking along the same lines. For example, Seungmin quite liked Hyunjin's clothes which were stuck to him because he got in them too quickly without drying well.

They both shook their heads and went back in.

Minho had shoved Jeongin and Jisung on the floor pile. Not that they had woken up but if they had they would have been scared of Minho's expression and relented. They only knew him for a few weeks and they had already learned the life skill of not messing with Minho.

He had of course taken residence on the couch himself and he seemed to have fallen asleep though knowing him he was faking it and Hyunjin glared at him, then thought better of it and smiled at the other just in case he was using his third eye to spy on them.

"Do you have more bedding?" Seungmin asked as they further dried up and in Seungmin's case got dressed. The man really had strolled in naked unashamedly.

"Yes. I'll spread it on the floor and I'll sleep there. You can take the bed" he whispered back, thankful that he didn't have to dry his long hair. It wouldn't dry so fast and he'll get a cold while asleep knowing his luck – clover bracelet or no clover bracelet. At least that hadn't gotten wet but if it did, he could just force the saline water out of it. Hyunjin was nothing if not resourceful. Without his powers it would die but without his powers it wouldn't be following him around. Nothing he could do about that. His powers were as they were.

Dry as he could be, Hyunjin found some comfortable clothing for Seungmin to borrow to sleep in. These were actually a gift he had received: black silk pyjamas and he just wanted to see Seungmin in them in the morning light. His heart wouldn't forgive him but it's okay. Sometimes you needed to cut ties with things holding you back.

"I'm the guest. I'll sleep on the floor. With all that bedding, it will feel like a cloud"

"I'm the host so of course I won't let you sleep on the bed! What do you take me for? I have manners!" Hyunjin whispered back.

"It's big enough for two. Go and sleep on the bed and shut up. I was sleeping" Minho grumbled, then he changed side and went back to seemingly sleepland.

Hyunjin blushed again and cleared his throat. The bed was big but it certainly wasn't a double bed. It was between a single and a double, making use of the provided space.

"Here" he said instead, handing over the pyjamas.

"You give them to me after I already dressed?" the other teased.