Chapter 12

A/N: Only one chapter this week, sorry about that. But it's long and I also updated 'Flowers for You'/

Chapter dedicated to @Ellick_Germany who upvotes:) Thank you!

====================

Dried cloves, fresh garlic root and rosemary were swimming in his tepid tea. He liked his tea much hotter normally. In fact, this infusion would have been best boiling but he was off hot or spicy food for a while. Thankfully he already was known for not handling spice well so all he had to monitor now was the temperature.

After he finished, he made sure to clean his tongue and piercing very slowly though his breath did end up hitching unpleasantly. He made sure to clean his still healing nipple piercings as well and soothed them with cream to be safe.

He escaped his guards (well the guards were busy chatting while they should have been training with him) and headed to the inner gardens looking for one purple tulip who would be willing to be cut and crystalised into several piercings. Not all of them wanted to die prematurely but he did have a choice of flowers who wanted to be immortalised in beauty forever so he chose the oldest, smallest flower, boosting the others as a reward.

There was no time like the present to bag the flower in a small drawstring bag and head to the market where Felix and Minho already were. One was seeing Changbin, the other was either trying to solve the fish mystery or trying to spot which hair colour Chan had.

Whilst there he decided to also look at fabric. He found an amazing maroon red cloth with fern prints which he got at a decent price...or at least he assumed so. He really had no idea how much fabric went for. He didn't even have an idea what kind of fabric it was. Perhaps Lia could start from there.

The piercings came out beautifully and he hummed happily as he shook the bundle in his hands. He hadn't gotten a bag with him but luckily, he had just bought fabric which he knotted together to form a very crude makeshift bag. In his opinion didn't look so bad and the drawstring bag now full of piercings was hidden within its folds so people wouldn't ask him what was inside the drawstring.

Another pair of legs startled him out of his thoughts. Someone was walking just next to him and looking up, he saw Seungmin who even had a small smile on his face! What had he done to deserve that?

"Oh. Should I look the other way or shall I stop and let you pass?" he asked, happy to have just glimpsed at the other.

Seungmin snorted though "I'm fine with walking with you. I'm going to the fields behind the castle. We're going the same way"

Was this the same person who he had to bribe with free medicine last time? Granted...Seungmin had agreed fairly quickly last time as well and they had happened to be walking in the same direction last time so maybe he could try again? Try at getting his heart broken most probably but he had to try.

"Uhm. Seungmin-ssi? Will you come by this evening during my visiting hours? I can...make you some home-made beauty products? Not that you need them of course!" he rushed.

Seungmin snorted again. At least he found amusement in him.

"Actually, I wanted to ask if I could visit the castle." He asked plainly. Seungmin had decided to help guide the other in making better decisions for the kingdom. Or rather because he was taking good decisions already he could help guide the other in better methods to employ since his were sometimes were quite idiotic. Hiding something under a tree? Opening his own herbal practice while technically he had no license? Using an additional identity? The other was a likeable goodhearted disaster.

They weren't bad decisions per se but they weren't the decisions of someone willing to take control for the betterment of the kingdom.

So Seungmin was going to help him take control.