Chapter 25

A/N : Short chapter but already working on a next one. Will have a double update;)

Chapter dedicated to @sungbaboon_ who upvotes.

-----------------------

Did he care that he was screwing the prince? Yes actually, but not in the way that was expected from someone who was usually as level-headed as him.

After they woke up, Hyunjin had promptly kissed him then rolled over on him and grinded until Hyunjin's perfect ass on his morning wood had made him harder and then Hyunjin had rolled down and continued his practice from the night before and this time, Seungmin was proud to say that he lasted seven minutes. Seven minutes of ground teeth to not make it two instead of three because the other, all tussled and flushed looked like a fallen angel.

Hyunjin had then ground on him until he himself came and as Seungmin made a face at the mess, Hyunjin giggled so prettily that he was ready to forgive any previous errors of judgment though of course he did not tell him that.

Later, Hyunjin had abducted him in the internal gardens where he was making sure the plants were okay. He had sort of applied for a gardening job, and the head farmer had sort of put a recommendation for him and the staff inside the castle had sort of accepted him but all this without the knowledge of the royal family. Well Yeji knew since he was sleeping on her room's floor a few times a week and on Lia's floor some other times because there wasn't room for him anywhere else at least without the need to involve the Queen matriarch. The girls were great hosts and the mattress was soft and by now he was used to sleeping in close proximity with other people. In fact, it was comforting.

It seems like Hyunjin now knew too because he ambushed him in the garden and took him in a shed. Seungmin bet it was the plants who told him. Traitors. He wondered which trellis plant had blabbed. They sure had their loyalties straight even though Hyunjin had distanced himself from them.

"Can you please kiss me?" Hyunjin asked sounding on edge.

Seungmin wasn't a fool. He knew it was not healthy but Seungmin was also quite taken so he groaned to make his displeasure known then proceeded to thoroughly kiss the prince until they were breathless and shaking wanting more.

Hyunjin's hand hovered over his trousers before it retreated.

"Some dignitaries are arriving soon...but if you're free tonight we can meet?" Hyunjin asked hesitantly.

"Sorry I have a meeting"

"Oh right. Hope it's not too messy now that the soldiers are back and in my command" Hyunjin sounded so sad and Seungmin's heart could barely take it. "But I want to see you" Hyunjin continued with a softer and sadder whisper that was probably not meant to be heard. Seungmin bet the other was pouting.

"Where, six feet under the ground?" he joked and the other hit him and told him that should have been his line right after Seungmin found out he was the crown prince making Seungmin cackle. "Our attendance is at an all-time high. I can perhaps pass by after the meeting?" he suggested and it was dark in the shed but he could feel Hyunjin exhale in relief. "Yes please that would be great. I'll make it worth your time."

He didn't get to tell him since Hyunjin had to dash right after but of course any time spent together at this point was worth it.

Seungmin was worried however. The fact that Hyunjin kept seeking him out was troubling. Sure, it was nice. Very nice. He got a lot of orgasms out of it and Hyunjin's enthusiasm was contagious but the fact that Hyunjin was so overworked and stressed that he needed stress-relief so often left a bitter taste in his mouth.