CHAPTER 2

~VOTE~COMMENT~SHARE~

~ASPEN POV~

*RING*RING*RING*

I hate this bitch ass alarm with a burning passion.  

I grab my alarm and throw it against the wall making it shatter into pieces. Fuck, that's the 5th one this month. Mom is going to murder me, oh my god.  

I put my hand on my head thinking of a way to hide this from her, but the noise, plus the scattered pieces all over the floor aren't really helping my situation. 

"ASPEN! ANOTHER ONE?" My mom yells through the door and I hear her steps fading away as if she doesn't even want to face me.

"Yes, another fucking one, maybe if you weren't making me go to hell we wouldn't have this problem," I say aloud, but quietly so no one could hear me. 

I hate school with all my heart; it's my own personal hell. I can't believe I said yes to this bullshit idea, I mean I didn't really have a choice, but I should've put up at least a little bit of a fight.

School is so fucking exhausting I hate people, I hate interactions, and I hate work. I just want to lay in my bed and watch TV or go out on missions, which I can't even do when I attend school.

The worst part of it is that I have to see Daliah. Oh, and Kylo not to mention his whole group. That dick gets on my nerves like no other, just thinking about him fuels a fire in me, I want to strangle him and make sure he never breathes on this Earth again. I've tried many times, but as soon as I get close to it, someone stops me and my chance goes down the drain.

I hear a knock on my door and groan. The person at the door takes that as a 'come in' and trucks into my room.

"Good morning" Francesca smiles. I pin her down with a death glare and she burst out into laughter. "Don't get pissed at me because you can't bring Beast" 

"No, because I don't understand why restaurants and clubs allow him in their vicinity, but schools don't? It's so fucking stupid," I fume, and pet Beast. 

He's been through everything with me, we protect each other. I don't leave anywhere without him, school shouldn't be an exception. "I know, I know" she rolls her eyes, pulling my arm and dragging me out of bed.

I let out a long groan and walk to my bathroom. I brush my teeth, and complete my morning routine, all in the slowest way possible to spend as much time as I can, so it would mean less time at school.

"Come on slowpoke" she taps my arm and lays down on my bed.

"Why are you dressed and so happy already," I growl looking at my clock it's way too fucking early.

 "Because it's Senior year! It's our last year of fucking hell and we get to see Marcello" she sends me a smirk.

"Oh yeah, you're right" My lips slightly turn upwards at the thought of being done with school and seeing Marcello.

"Yeah now let's go, put your uniform on" she ushers me. I walk to my dresser pulling out my skirt, polo, and school hoodie. This hell hole is so strict on uniforms. Girls have to wear skirts, and guys get to wear pants or shorts, but girls aren't allowed to wear any other bottoms, other than skirts. 

It's so disgusting. 

"Um, my love, uh that skirt doesn't fit you anymore" Francesca looks at me wide-eyed.

"Yes, it does I wore it during sophomore year" I wave her off. 

"Yeah, your ass grew during training" She points to the mirror and I look at my backside.