CHAPTER 14

~ASPEN POV~

"Oh my god, Dave you don't know how happy I am to see you. Can we get out of here, my dad can call an Uber or something I don't give a shit what he does" I roll my eyes. 

"Oh, I'm guessing someone didn't have a good dinner" he chuckles.

 "It was fucking hilarious, the tension is on fire, worse than ever" Francesca butts into the conversation.

"Oh I bet, I wish I was there to see everything unfold, I'm sure I missed out on true comedy" he chuckles.

 "You did, oh my god you have no idea" Francesca laughs. 

"Dave, can you please take us home?" I plead, interrupting their conversation.

"Your dad will kill me if I leave him here" he replies.

 "Fine, then we'll say I drove us home, simple as that" I contradict. 

"Fine, but stick to the story I don't want to get in trouble" he gives in.

"I won't let him get you in trouble, plus you're like his favorite, you and Mario. You guys have been with us longer than anyone, he trusts you guys with everything" I smile at him.

 "I hope so. Anyways, how was dinner what happened?" He asks.

Francesca and I told him the entire story, mentioning how Kylo came, I was chased, the conversations, and literally everything that happened. "Oh fuck that's a lot, I didn't expect that. Kylo is really determined to get you huh?" He chuckles. 

"You don't even know" Francesca shakes her head.

"Yeah because it's good for the Mafias, it'll make him stronger, and I'm a valuable asset to their team, at least that's what my father says anyway" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah uh-huh, it didn't look like that the other night when you went to go have dinner with him. It looked more like a lot of built-up sexual tension" he laughs and turns to Francesca. 

"THANK YOU!" She yells.

"No, never would I ever think of him in that way, he's literally disgusting, and it doesn't help that he thinks he's the shit" I roll my eyes.

"But that offer you told me about seemed pretty legit, right? I mean all you have to do is pretend you guys are together and just give him an heir. Then you can have your own love life separate from all that and hide it" he lists the pros of the offer.

"That sounds like a great deal to me. You would be free, you just have to attend shit with him and pretend you guys are in love with each other. Then give him a few of those devils" Francesca makes a disgusted face when she mentions having children.

"Yeah I guess, but I would have to fuck him that's disgusting, and I don't want my kids to live a horrible life torn between me and Kylo and our affairs you know? I wouldn't want them to live like that" I mention my problems with the idea.

"He's not even ugly, he's pretty hot, and his body is good. I'm sure he would be a great fuck" she shrugs her shoulders. "But yeah I guess I get what you're saying about the little minions and shit."

"Yeah I understand where you're coming from also, but I wouldn't want to go with a pussy like Marcello, I mean come on running from a fucking gunshot? What if you were in serious danger? He'll just leave you stranded, I don't like that" Dave shakes his head.

"Yeah, I expected so much better from him, he's not the God everyone claims him to be" Francesca rolls her eyes. 

"Yeah for real, but the last option I have is Maxim Petrov and everyone has been saying he's psycho, I'm honestly scared to go to dinner with him" I let out a sigh.