CHAPTER 10

~VOTE~COMMENT~SHARE~

~ASPEN POV~

*RING*RING*RING*

My phone alarm goes off.

*FOOTBALL GAME TODAY* My alarm reads.

Fuck I forgot today was the game, yesterday went by so fast the guys had practice and I just came home straight after school with Francesca. I got out of bed and completed my morning routine quickly, while Francesca came in and sat on my bed.  

We talked while I got ready and then walked downstairs to eat breakfast. Before I knew it we were getting out of the car and walking to our designated tree after dropping the kids off at their school.

Today's going to be a very long day.

"Hey, girls!" Athena embraces us in a big hug.

"Hi, babe" I wrap my hands around her petite body.

"How come she gets pet names and we don't?" Gavin asks rolling his eyes.

 "Yeah for real" Xavier agrees.

"If it'll make you happy calling you babe, then I will" I chuckle approaching him.

 "It would make me very happy" he shoots me a smile showing all his teeth.

"Hi, babe" I hug him, laughing to myself.

"Hi, my love" he wraps his arms around my waist.

"No, now you guys just look like a couple" Nolan chuckles.

"Yeah, your right let's not do that" I laugh. Gavin rolls his eyes cursing Nolan for saying anything.

"Die," Gavin says to Nolan. 

*RING*RING*RING*

"There's my favorite sound of the day!" Xavier exclaims.

"Yeah totally" I roll my eyes, as we start walking to the entrance of the school.

"Are you guys ready for the game tonight?" Athena asks.

"Yeah, Kylo was being an ass at practice yesterday. He kept making us do drills and running around someone definitely pissed in his cheerios" Gavin rolls his eyes, and I glance at Francesca.

"Yeah, he didn't even participate for half of the practice because apparently, he has an 'injury' on his side" Xavier rolls his eyes.

Yeah, that may or may not have been me, but we don't talk about it.

"Oh that reminds me, we've been meaning to ask you about the date. How was it?" Nolan asks.

"Oh um, it was- interesting, to put it into words. I left minutes in because I couldn't stand him" I shrug my shoulders.

"Expected" Gavin nods.

"Yeah for real. Well, we'll see you guys next class" I wave them off and walk with Gavin to Mr. Smith's class.

"Hey, I got a question" Gavin glances at me from the corner of his eye.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask walking over the cracks in the concrete.

"Do you like Kylo?" He asks hesitantly.

I look up at him with a confused face. "Fuck no. He's an asshole" I laugh.

"Oh okay," he chuckles with me, as we walk into Mr. Smith's class.

"Speak of the devil," I say looking toward Kylo. Manspreading in his chair on his phone like always. He's so disgusting.