CHAPTER 32

A/N: I usually don't put author's notes at the beginning of chapters but I just wanted to thank you guys for 100 reads! It's not a huge accomplishment but it means a lot that people are actually giving my story a chance. Thank you and I hope you're enjoying the story!!

~KYLO POV~

"We will not speak of this again, do not ever bring this up to anyone" she points her finger in my face, waiting for my response.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" I roll my eyes looking down at her thigh.

"Stop looking at me!" she pushed my chest and I chuckled. "That was the most disgusting shit I've ever gone through" she groans, hiding her face in her hands.

"Oh come on it wasn't that bad" my lips curve upwards, as she paces around the shower looking for an escape.

"You didn't get peed on" she squints her eyes and glares at me.

"I'll let you pee on me if you want" I shrug, making eye contact as she brings her eyes up to mine again.

"No, I'm not pissing on you" she rolls her eyes. 

"You know since we're already here we should take a shower" I smirk pointing to the showerhead.

"That was a funny one" she fake laughs and hits my shoulder.

"We keep our bathing suits on. We brought our bags anyway, I'm sure you brought soap and clothes" I move my eyebrows upward.

"Fine, we keep our bathing suits on" she points a finger in my face. 

"That's what I said didn't I?" I smirk at her reaction.

"Close the door" she gestures to the bathroom door. The indoor showers were shaped like a handicapped school bathroom, even the locks were the same. 

She turns the shower handle entirely to the right, the hot side, and waits for the water to begin feeling hot. "Don't look at me" she growls. I turn my head away from her but still look at her from the corner of my eye.

She gets under the water and runs her fingers through her hair letting the water run down her skin. I turn my body again to look at her since her eyes are closed. The water droplets trickle down her body and the steam fills the shower, she looks straight out of a movie.

She moves from under the water and reaches for her shampoo. "Stop staring at me and get under the water" she points to the burning water with steam coming from it. I reach my hand out to feel the water and it's at least 800 degrees.

"How do you expect me to shower like this, it's boiling" I shake my head in denial.

"The same way I did" she rolls her eyes. She reaches for her shampoo again and I turn the handle slightly to the cooler side hoping she didn't see any of it. Much better at least now it's at 700 degrees rather than 800.

I feel her eyes on me, but I don't say anything. I flex my abs and muscles to make them more visible. "Who's the one staring now huh?" I smirk in her direction. She turns around abruptly and starts mumbling curse words under her breath brushing out her hair. "What was that I didn't hear" I put a hand up to my ear as if she were going to tell me again.

"Shut up," she says annoyed putting her hand up and signaling me to be quiet.

I grab the shampoo she brought and massage it through my scalp. She turns around again to walk under the water but, her face quickly morphs when her eyes land on the bottle in my hand.

"Who the fuck told you, that you could use my shampoo? I only brought a limited amount!" She snatches the bottle from my hand and throws it in her bag. I continue massaging her 'limited' shampoo through my hair and she obviously didn't like the way I was doing it, because she started screaming at me.