CHAPTER 4

~VOTE~COMMENT~SHARE~

~KYLO POV~

"Are we actually going to the coffee shop?" I ask for reassurance.   

"Yeah, the girls are already on their way" Dante mentions as we make our way out of the building. I internally groan when he mentions the girls are coming I don't like when there are a lot of people, especially when those 'people' are Madison and Kaitlyn.

We hopped in the car and went to the kids' school that was close by, I made the girls go in their own car and meet us at the coffee shop because I didn't feel like being around them. If it was just Eve I would tolerate it, but Madison and Kaitlyn are annoying as shit everything they do pisses me off.

I drove into the pickup line and waited in the torturous line it took ages for us to go through it, at this point, the girls have probably been at the coffee shop forever. Ace, Elijah, Matteo, and Camila all jumped into the car yelling and screaming about their day.

"Shhh guys I know you had an exciting day, but you guys are very loud" Milo smiles at them. 

"Sorry," Camila says worriedly.

 "It's okay" I smile. Camila has a soft spot in my heart and I could never raise my voice at her and I can't handle others getting upset at her.

"So how was your first day of middle school?!" Milo asks while his hands sit on the wheel.

"It was so fun! There's this kid in my class, he's so cute. Oh, and I saw my best friends Kash and Elena!" Camila gushes. I flinch slightly at the way she mentions our enemies as her best friends.

"They can't be your best friends, they're our enemies" Matteo rolls his eyes. 

"So? They're still my best friends" She crosses her arms. She's my favorite out of the kids because she doesn't put up with any of the bull shit the boys try to put her through.

"Can I get a brownie at the coffee shop?" Camila completely changes the topic of conversation and gives Milo puppy dog eyes. 

"Sure" Milo chuckles. 

"Thank you! Oh, and what if I invite my best friends?" She asks with a smile on her face.

 "No, you can't they're not allowed to come" Ace tries to shoot her idea down.

"Oh shut up Ace you're like in love with Kash" She rolls her eyes, and I'm pretty sure everyone else's eyes widen.

"How does she know?" Elijah tries to say lowly but the whole car hears him. 

"She doesn't! And I don't love her! I don't even like her!" Ace tries to defend himself, but there's no way to get out of this one. 

"Damn man you should've told me" Dante looks over at him.

"Oh, and Elijah likes Elena" Camila shrugs her shoulders.

Damn, she really outing everyone huh?

"Camila! No, I don't!" Elijah tries to defend himself just like Ace, clearly failing to do so.

 "See you guys should be nice to me, I know everything" she smirks at the boys crumbling.

"No you don't, because you're wrong about Kash I don't care about her she's annoying" Ace rolls his eyes.

"Oh yeah? So you wouldn't care that she told me she likes Edward?" She noticeably tries to provoke him. 

"Edward? Why Edward? I'm better than Edward" he says confidently, dropping the tuff guy act.

"Yeah, that's what I thought" she smiles to herself, and I can't help but let a smile slip through.