CHAPTER 11

~ASPEN POV~

"Why are you sitting next to me?" I ask annoyed as I slide into the huge booth to fit all of us.

"Because I want to, and Dante is sitting next to Francesca" Kylo points to my side where Francesca was supposed to sit, but Dante sat instead. 

"Fine" I roll my eyes.

The kids sat in front of us, and we all talked about how annoying school is and how we're so glad it's senior year. Everything was going really well, and we were actually all getting along, considering these were the two groups that hated each other. 

"Kylo" I threaten as he tries to sneak his hand on my thigh.

 "You really brought knives and a gun with you to a football game?" He asks lowly feeling the weapons strapped on me.

"Yup," I answer as I place my hand on his thigh. I know he has something in his pants, he doesn't go unarmed anywhere.

"You're not going to find anything" he smirks. 

"How much do you want to bet?" I taunt. I know he has something a knife or gun, something, and he's enjoying every minute of me touching him. I move my hand over his dick and feel something hard.

"Right here" I smirk knowing I won.

"That's not my gun" he pushes his tongue to the side of his mouth.

"Kylo shut the fuck up, I was talking about this" I graze my hand over his dick. He shifts a little in his seat and I smile to myself, "here" I grab the gun through his pants strapped to his inner thigh.

"Well done, do you want a prize?" He lifts his eyebrows up.

"Yup I want $100" I hold my hand out.

 "Already wasted the $800 I gave you the other night when you gave me a-" My hand flies over his mouth. 

"We agreed not to talk about it" I growl.

"Calm down Principessa" he caressed my cheek and my whole body felt heavy.

"Are you guys okay?" Eve asks giggling. I didn't notice how weird our position looked until I got off of him. I was leaning on him with one hand on his mouth and the other on his leg. His hand was on my thigh and around my waist. 

"Yeah, everything's fine why?" I pretend to dust myself off getting away from him and sitting down normally.

"Oh no reason just looked like you guys were in some type of disagreement" she tries to keep her smile hidden.

"No, we are fine. Right, Kylo?" I look at him with a reassuring look. 

"Of course" he smiles.

"Right... well I think we should get going it's getting pretty late" Eve looks at her phone to check the time.

 "I agree my love" Milo looks at her like he's under her trance.

"Yeah I have some important things to do this weekend so I'll see you guys Monday" I smile at them pushing Kylo so he would exit the booth.

"No need to push, I'm going" he rolls his eyes, "And what's so important this weekend?" He asks curiously.

"Don't act like you don't know" I roll my eyes, he knows exactly what's going on this weekend.

"No I don't know actually" he makes a confused face. We walk out of the diner and he pulls me to the side of the diner where no one can see us. Nobody even noticed us missing.

"The dates" I whisper.

"Oh, you mean the friendly dinners with other mafia dons?" He says lowly.

"No the dates to see if I marry one of them" I glare at him as he steps closer to me backing me into the wall.