CHAPTER 16

~ELIJAH POV~

"Hey wake up dude, you got to go to school" Kylo shook me awake.

"Just 5 more minutes, I don't want to go" I whine, the last thing I want to do is go to school.

"And why not?" he asks me with an amused smile.

"You know why" I groan in annoyance, he just loves to tease me.

"Because you can't talk to girls" he chuckles pushing my chest.

"No it's not that, I can talk to girls, just not this specific one " I roll my eyes stating the obvious.

"Yeah okay, well we need to go so get ready" he flashes me a smile, and I cover myself with my blankets. I feel my body fall cold as the blankets are ripped from under me.

a hole

"You're so annoying" I groan throwing my pillow over my face.

"Yup super, now get out of bed. We can't be late for school I have things to do" he walks towards the exit of my room.

"Like having sex with Aspen" I mumble lowly.

Kylo violently turned around stomping towards me, but he calmed down and took a breath as if he forgot who I was. "No, Elijah I have other things to do like work, and school. Aspen is the least of my worries" he says lowly barely enough for me to hear him.

"But doesn't dad want you to marry her? So she kinda does have to be one of your worries" I smirk egging him on.

 I'm surprised he hasn't killed me yet.

His jaw clenches and he tries his best to not attack me, last time he did that he got in trouble. But he's my brother he would never intentionally hurt me, dad says he has anger issues that take over his body, and he doesn't have control. I feel so bad for him, I don't know what I would do if I had anger issues, it sounds like a bad disease. And I've been there to witness it, so I have first-hand experience.

"Yes, Elijah, you're right. But she will end up picking me anyway because I'm the best out of her options"  he gritted through his teeth.

Wow, every time someone mentions Aspen he gets so agitated and worked up, I think he secretly likes her but, not a lot just a little. He acts the same way as Ace towards Kash. Well sort of, like the idea that he gets mad when other guys get near her.

Once, the Mexicans invited us, the American Mafia, and the Columbians, over for dinner. And one of the sons of the Mexican mafia was sitting next to Aspen and talking to her having a great time. Kylo made sure to follow the guy to the bathroom and tell him that Aspen was off-limits, and to stay away from her or else he'll kill him.

I never told anyone because I was standing behind one of the walls listening and he said to the guy 'if you tell anyone about this I'll carve your tongue out so you won't be able to speak.' And then I got scared that he was going to carve my tongue out so I never said anything to anyone.

"Elijah, Elijah, Earth to fucking Elijah" Kylo smacked my head.

"Ow!" I screamed in pain.

"Oh come on I tapped you" he rolled his eyes.

------

I walked into school, passing by my friends I dabbed them up and I walked into my class. I saw Elena sitting with Kash and Camila and fought the urge to bolt over to them. I watched from a distance as Elena talked to the girls, the way she twirled her hair around her finger, and the way she smiled when talking to the girls. She doesn't smile often because she's shy, but when she does smile it makes my heart do flips-