CHAPTER 45

A/N: I LOVE THIS SONG BUT THE TIK TOK TREND RUINED IT FOR ME LMFAOO.

~ASPEN POV~

"This won't hurt I promise, it's just gel for your belly" the nurse held it away from me hiding it. I hate doctors, whether it's them checking me, a shot, or even tending to my wounds.  

"Aspen it's not going to hurt you, she needs to check" Kylo approaches me and holds my hand. I shoot him a death glare and nod, but when the lady approaches us again I flip my shit and start trying to jump out of the bed. Kylo makes a quick movement and holds my arms down.

"Let me go" I struggle against his grip.

"Go" he signals to the lady to put the gel on me. I can't explain the phobia I have for doctors. I used to think it was because it was unnecessary pain, but then I think about it I put myself in dangerous situations all the time knowing I'm going to get hurt. It's indescribable the way I feel towards them.

"Please Aspen I promise I won't hurt you. Please don't stress it's not good for the baby, if you have one" she looks at me with desperation. I look at her and softened my gaze a bit, I don't want to hurt my baby. I harden my gaze again and roll my eyes.

As she gets close to me I can barely see what she's doing due to half of Kylo's body on me holding down my wrists. A cold application settles on my stomach and I tense at the contact. Kylo looks down at me and smiles, "The big bad Aspen is scared of a little gel?" He chuckles.

"Shut up" I look to the side and notice a monitor next to me. The nurse begins rubbing the tool around my stomach and I look at Kylo's face to see his reaction. He seems cool and collected with a sense of amusement.

"Well, I'm happy to reveal the big news. You are pregnant!" The nurse beams. I laugh, I can't tell if it was a nervous laugh or a happy one. "Would you like to know the gender?" The nurse asks.

I looked over to Kylo practically asking with my eyes. "I want to know, do you?" He smiles down at me.

I nod at the nurse.

"It's a... boy!" The nurse gleams enthusiastically.

"You have to be fucking kidding me, it's gone be another you" I groan and throw my head back into the pillow.

Kylo chuckles loudly, as the nurse cleans the gel off my belly. "It's better than having another you" Kylo continues chuckling.

"I don't find this as funny as you think it is" I squint my eyes at him.

"I will be back with the ultrasound pictures" the nurse exits the room and we watch her close the door. I quickly grab Kylo's shirt and pull him onto the bed with me. I crawl over his body and place a kiss on his lips. I've been longing for this moment since he left. He kissed me back, rough and demanding, the feeling I missed.

"Missed me? Can't keep yourself away from me huh?" He smiles against our kiss. I grazed my hands over his abs and quickly put my hand in his underwear.

"Yeah, missed this too" I grabbed his cock in his underwear.

He groaned loudly, "don't fucking do that, Aspen" he grabbed my hand from his underwear. He held on to my waist and then trailed his hands lower fondling my ass.

KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"Oh fuck" I say lowly pushing him off of me. He falls to my side laying on the other side of me on the bed acting like a complete natural. He turns his head over to me and flashes me a smirk.

"Come in!" I yell for the nurse to come through.

"Is that giving me permission?" He looked over at me with a huge smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and let a smile sit on my face as the nurse walks in.

"Here are the pictures" the nurse hands me the ultrasound pictures and I quickly unfold the pictures dying to see what my baby looks like.

"He looks exactly like me," Kylo says proudly snatching the pictures from my hand.

"Unfortunately" I laugh at him and he shoots me a death glare. "I'm joking! You can't even tell what he looks like" I roll my eyes.

"Well, I will be on my way. Just some precautions, no sushi, and of course, no alcohol or drugs. You two will do great, I'm not worried" she smiles at us.

"Thank you, Dr. Rivera. I will have you check her every 2 weeks" Kylo speaks up.

"Isn't it like every couple of months?" I roll my eyes.

"Who said? I want you checked every 2 weeks just in case something happens" he looks at me with concern. I nod my head knowing where he's coming from, I'm not going to argue with him over something pointless. He's not going to change his mind anyway.

----- 

I woke up to Kylo's light snores and his arms over my body. He doesn't know the meaning of personal space. I moved a little testing my luck of getting out of his grip, but he just tightened his arms on command. "Kylo" I whisper trying to turn my body around to face him. As I did so I touched his face and called his name again.

"Kylo, I need to go home. My family is probably worried" I say lowly, trying to wake him up.

"Just one more minute" he groans and holds me closer against him.

"Kylo I have to meet with Oliver today" I lower my voice as I mention Oliver's name afraid of how Kylo will react.

"You aren't seeing him" Kylo growls under his breath still holding me in my arms, refusing to open his eyes or let me go.

"I need to, if you want to be present in our baby's life. I need to break things off and tell my father the truth" I'll tell him the truth that he doesn't want to hear. He groans and grabs my body, "Kylo what the fuck are you doing" I scream as he holds my body in the air. He gets up and places me on his chest.

He makes his way to the bathroom and places me on the stretched sink counter. He grabs his toothbrush and mine and proceeds to put toothpaste on both of our toothbrushes. He hands me mine and places his in his mouth. Confused about this interaction I just place the toothbrush in my mouth and begin brushing my teeth.

He gets close to me and pushes my legs open to fit in front of me. "I'm going with you" he mumbles with the toothbrush in his mouth.

"I'll see Kylo. It might be too risky" I say taking the toothbrush out of my mouth to speak. He spits the toothpaste into the sink and cups his hands under the faucet to form a pool of water in his hands and proceeds to gargle the water in his mouth. He spits it out and then looks at me with a dangerous expression.

"I'm going" he deadpans. I look at his eyes testing him, if he comes with me it can lead to many different issues. One of them being he will get killed by my father for getting me hitched without a marriage contract. Or Oliver's family might spill my mother's secret, it's all too much to sacrifice.

I turn my body and lean down to the sink next to me and spit out my toothpaste looking at him. I copy his actions of cupping the water in my hands and bringing it to my mouth I move it around in my mouth before making eye contact with him and spitting the water out letting some of it drip down my chin.

"You don't even fucking spit" he throws his hands up in the air and then combs a hand through his hair. "Fine, what if I stay outside?" He said getting my hints.

"Let's see how it is when we get there. You can drop me off" I smile at his compliance