CHAPTER 8

~VOTE~COMMENT~SHARE~

~ASPEN POV~

I heard shuffling around my room, and my eyes were blinded when I opened them, my curtain had been completely ripped open.   

"Beast, I'm going murder you" I threaten him in my groggy morning voice. He always tries to scare the shit out of me to wake me up. I'm sure it isn't his intention, but when I wake up to shuffling, my curtains being ripped open, and can't see where he is, it definitely freaks me out a bit when I just wake up.

"What time is it?" I ask no one in particular and grab my phone. 

"Beast, it's 6:20 am. Way too fucking early, my alarm will go off in 10 minutes. I'm going back to sleep"I throw my covers over my head and sigh.

 I feel a heavy weight jumping on me and trying to get under the covers that I threw over my head. "Okay fine, fine" I throw the covers off my head and walk towards my dresser like a zombie from The Walking Dead.

I pull my uniform out and change quickly before going to my bathroom. I brush my teeth, wash my face, and continue my morning routine. I hear my door open and close and the person comes into my bathroom.

 "Good morning you're up earlier than usual" Francesca looks at me with a weird face. She comes to my room every morning, sometimes to wake me up, or she's just bored and waits in my room for me to finish up.

"Okay, I'm done let's go to the kitchen" I put my mascara wand back in the tube.

  "I love you my big bear be good and make good choices" I hug and give Beast a kiss on the nose.

 We walked out of my room to the hallway, walked down the staircase, and made our way out to the kitchen. My mom stood in front of the stove finishing breakfast, while Elena and Kash sat in front of her on the island chairs.

"Good morning my girls" My mom greets us.

 "Morning Mom," I say groggily. 

"Good morning Lilian" Francesca addresses her by her name. 

"Here you go girls" She hands us each a plate with waffles, fruit, and bacon. 

"Thank you," Francesca and I both say in unison. We ate our food in peace, which was very strange for us because usually, we down our food since we're always late.

"Okay, I think you girls should get going" my mom practically shoos us off. We all walk to the front door and walk out to the black Porche. We hopped inside and started our journey to our favorite place on Earth. 

"Are you guys excited to go to school today?" Francesca asks the girls.

"Yeah Kaden has my scrunchie and I want it back" Elena giggles.

 "Why did you give it to Kaden this time? You usually give it to Elijah" Kash asks. 

"Oh I don't know he asked for it before Elijah, so I gave it to him" she shrugs her shoulders. 

"Oh because Elijah texted me asking why" Kash mentions.

 "Why did he ask that's so weird" Elena laughs.

"They are so clueless, is that how we acted in middle school?" I whisper to Francesca making sure the girls don't hear me. 

"I hope not that bad" she laughs. 

"Yeah and Ace asked me who you liked again," Elena says nonchalantly.

 "What did you say?!" She gets nervous all of a sudden.