CHAPTER 3

~VOTE~COMMENT~SHARE~

~ASPEN POV~

We started walking to Ms. Garcia's class and of course when we walked into her class, Kylo's whores are there. There are only three in his group. One is his buddy's girlfriend and the other two he's for sure gotten with. He fucks anything that breathes, I wouldn't be surprised. I make my way past the bitches and sit at a table of four hoping no one else would sit with us.

"Elias is kinda cute" I speak up looking at him from across the class.

"Oh look at you someone actually caught your attention in school huh?" Athena giggled and looked over to Elias.

"I don't know he just looks interesting. He has no friends and he doesn't socialize with anyone it makes me kinda wanna go over there and talk to him" I shrug studying him.

"So are you going to give us the details of what happened earlier in Smith's class?" Athena snickers, completely changing the conversation.

"No there's nothing to say, he fucking tricked me and I went over him and he pulled the tip of my skirt up and looked at my underwear. Oh and then he proceeded to say 'black panties, cute'. Then Gavin was trying to hold in his laugh because he saw everything" I groan in annoyance explaining the embarrassing situation.

"Wait so Gavin saw too? You really did put on a show, huh?" Francesca laughs.  

"Yes, not that I'm happy about that, but I have more of an issue with Arc and Robin seeing me" I complain. I could care less about Gavin, he's my best friend, and he's seen everything anyway. Arc and Robin on the other hand are like those weird perverts that turn anything sexual. They'll definitely grow up to be one of those guys with a beer belly and go to strip clubs every night.

"Yeah, Robin's weird as shit, last year he told me he 'loves my boobies' like what the hell?" Francesca rolls her eyes. 

"Yeah he's weird, but I'm sure Arc was on top of the world, he's been trying to get her since freshman year" Athena giggles.

"Yeah, I don't need to be reminded that boys are shit" I roll my eyes.

 "No for real they really are, and they're gross" Athena made a disgusted face. 

"Except Nolan though" Francesca wiggled her eyebrows at Athena.

"No Nolan's gross too" she shakes her head.

"Mhmm" I hum with a tempting smile.

~KYLO POV~

"Fuck, I hate that bitch so much" I hear Dante growl under his breath.

"Who?" I ask switching out my weights.

"Francesca," he says dryly. 

"Yeah, and I hate her best friend" I chuckle. 

"Well yeah because the two mafias have had an ongoing feud for years, obviously you guys are going to hate each other" Milo laughs stating the obvious.

"No like even if it weren't for the mafia, she's just an annoying piece of shit that gets on my nerves and she thinks she's so slick" he fumes throwing his weight bar to the floor.

"Why what happened now?" Milo asks confused at his sudden anger.

"She teases me night and day and then when I try to make a move she shoos me off like none of it happened" he groans and wipes the sweat off his forehead.

"Oh, so you got rejected?" Milo smirks at Dante trying to gain a reaction from him.

"No, I fucking didn't, last mission when Kylo and I showed up to mess up their mission. We fought and my lip started bleeding and she wiped it with her thumb, then she said 'aw my bebe got a cut'. I've been thinking about it ever since, and I brought it up to her today and she said she never said that. Never said that my ass" He growls the last part to himself.