CHAPTER 13

~ASPEN POV~

"AHHH WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE DIED?!" I heard a voice scream.

What the hell? 

I look around the room and realize my tv is still on, what time is it? I reach for my phone on my nightstand and read the time off my phone, 6 PM. 

Holy shit I slept for a long time, I don't even know what time I fell asleep probably like 9 am? That show is so fucking good. But the show on the TV wasn't Vampire Diaries, it must've just kept rolling after it finished.

*KNOCK*

"Come in," I say loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear me.

"It's 6 pm and your date with Marcello is at 7 pm I suggest you start getting ready," my father says closing my door. I don't fucking wanna go anywhere I wanna stay home. The only reason I'm letting this slide is because it's Marcello.

Francesca comes trucking through my door "LET'S GO HURRY UP, YOU HAVE TO LOOK HOT FOR MARCELLO" she screams. "If I can't have him, I want you to have him" She rolls her eyes, and I burst out laughing.

I made my way to my walk-in closet, Francesca trailing behind me, and we looked through my dresses. "This one should definitely be an option" She holds up a tight black dress. "Ooo but this one is super pretty also. Which one do you like?" I grab them both from her hand.

"Hmm, which one black or dark blue" I hold up my hands so Beast can choose. He moves his snout on the black. 

"Yeah good choice, black makes my body look better, and my ass looks better in it" I laugh and pat his head.

 "For sure, black compliments your body so nicely, you have to show that ass of yours" She smirks and grabs my ass. 

"And yours too" I tap her ass."I think it would go great with my silver Jimmy Choo heels" I take them out from the shelf. 

"Yes, love it" she praises. 

I put the outfit together, and my necklaces around my neck. "What do you think?" I give Beast and Francesca a spin, and he barks and mimics my spin. "I'll take that as an I look good" I smile at them.

"You look so hot! You're going to blow him away. Wait no don't blow him, not the first date anyways" She scratches her head as she really ponders the idea.

 "Francesca!" I burst out laughing, "No promises" I wink at her.

I go to my bathroom spray my favorite flower perfume, apply deodorant, some mascara, lipstick, and touch up a little bit. "Okay perfect, let's go before we're late," I say to both of them.

 "Hoe you are late already, by the time we get there it'll be 7:10" She rolls her eyes knowing the reservations are at 7.

 "It's okay to be fashionably late" I wink at her grabbing a few bracelets from my dresser.

 "Yeah whatever let's go" she grabs my arm to exit my room. 

We walk out of my room and make our way to the car where my dad is already waiting for us. "Coming to this one too?" I arch a brow. The Kylo date was expected, but what was the point of going to this one?

"Just taking precautions, and I can't leave without Dave" he laughs patting Dave's shoulder. 

"Wait does that mean I can go too?" Francesca asks.

 "Yeah sure, you can sit at one of the tables nearby, while Dave and I will be watching from afar" he explains his plan.

"Well I don't mind, just don't get involved or show that you're around, he'll freak his shit" I chuckle, dons get so threatened by other mafia families it's so funny.