CHAPTER 20

~ASPON POV~

A hand grabs my waist and I jolt a bit, "it's just me don't worry, are you okay?" I hear the familiar voice and calm down. 

"I'm fine, thank you" I whisper taking a deep breath. 

"Did he hurt you? Are you sure you are okay?" Kylo inspects my body looking for some sort of indication that he hurt me. 

"Yes Kylo I'm fine, thank you for not killing him, I need him for tomorrow" I smile at him caressing his cheek. I look down at Beast he has worried eyes and they soon go away as I scratch behind his ear.

"Yeah, yeah I refrained from killing him only because I know you need him. But I will be the one to kill him when we're done with him" he turns his head to look at him.

 "No, I wanna kill him. Your not the one that got a finger up their pussy" I roll my eyes. 

"Don't bring that up, because then I might actually kill him" he growls annoyed.

"Ah ah ah, no killing yet. Remember we still need him, I'll let you kill him after we've tortured him a bit" I smile at him and touch the tip of his nose with my finger. 

"Don't do that it's weird" he shakes his head to get my finger off his nose. 

"Is that code for I love it, and don't stop" I laugh putting my hand on his neck. His features are so beautiful he looks at me softly, not with a hard glare like usual.

He makes this so hard can't bring myself to love him because it will just hurt us both in the end. He puts a piece of my hair behind my ear and grazes the back of his hand down my cheek to my neck. Caressing me lightly with his rough hands, I know he tries to be gentle with me even if he isn't at times. I don't think he means to be rough, he just doesn't have control over those types of things.

The door suddenly bursts open, with Francesca and Dante at the door. They slam the door shut and turn on the lights, and look at us stunned, oh fuck. Kylo and I push each other off of one another. 

"Oh my god did we uh- walk into something, sorry we can go" Francesca gestures to the door. 

"No it's fine nothing happened, he um, he was just helping me out with Ryan things got a little heated" I didn't completely lie? 

"Oh, I see that" she laughs and points to his body.

"Let's get out of here before shit goes down," I say quickly grabbing everything quickly.

 "What do we do about him" Kylo points at Ryan's unconscious body. 

"Fuck um, I don't know, how the hell are we going to get him out of here?" I ask the group, and we all take a minute to think. Bag? No, he won't fit. We can't just bring him out there, he has blood going down his neck, damn it.

"Wait Dave is downstairs with the guards isn't he?" Francesca asks all of a sudden. 

"No I told my father I wanted to do this mission by myself" I answer rolling my eyes, I should've taken the help. 

"Well thank god for me, I asked them to come, so they're downstairs, call Dave" Francesca smiles proud of herself.

I dial Dave's number on my phone, it rings once, and immediately I hear his voice through the phone, "need help?" I can sense his smirk through the phone. 

"You know it, we're on the rooftop with unconscious Ryan" I state our conditions.

 "Great throw him off the roof like you did last time, we will catch him. Do you guys have your ropes?" He asks for our plan down.