CHAPTER 37

~ASPEN POV~

"Hi, girls so who's ready to go?" Diana asks us as she stands at the sauna entrance.

"I think we're all heading out" I smile at her. 

"Oh okay, well then I'll take you all to your rooms so you can gather your stuff" she turns around and walks to the familiar hallways walking us to our rooms.

I walk over to mine and open the door surprised to see Kylo already in his clothes sitting on one of the chairs. "What are you still doing here?" I ask him looking over at him confused.

"Waiting for you" he smiles at me, his smiles warm my heart.

"Aw, what a gentleman" I praise his actions.

"Well, I just had the most awkward interaction with Daliah" I spoke from the room we originally changed in putting on my sweatpants and sweatshirt.

"Yeah same but with Wyatt and a member from the Spanish and French mafia. Apparently, one was named Zayne, he said he's dating Chloe. Then the other was Santiago he's the future don of the Spanish Mafia and he wouldn't shut up about a girl named Mariana" I see him roll his eyes as I exit the changing room.

"Well from what I heard Chloe used Zayne for the massage, and Mariana didn't even speak about a Santiago" I laugh sitting in front of him.

 "What else happened in there?" I asked, loving the idea of putting everyone's stories together when they all clearly made up bull shit.

"I told them to stay away from you because you're mine" he stated proudly, and I rolled my eyes knowing damn well my heart skipped a beat when he referred to me as his.

"Other than that not much, they just talked about where they were from, who they were, and who they came with. Then they wouldn't shut up about the girls. What happened over there, on your end?" He asked, after elaborating.

"Daliah was being a brat like always, she introduced everyone, oh and she tried to make us head down to the pool after we're done here. She said she was going to invite all the mafias to the pool so we can have a party. I'm obviously not going, I told her I wasn't and she kept insisting, but whatever" I shrug my shoulders getting up from the chair.

My phone starts to ring from my bag and I fish through it trying to pull it out. I grab my phone and read the contact name, my father?

"Hello?" I say as I pick up the phone.

"Hello, how's my daughter doing? I haven't heard from you," he asks through the phone.

"I'm fine, and you?" I ask kinda confused about why he called me out of the blue.

"Good, have you had any interactions with any of the opposing mafias?" He asks intently.

"Yeah I just did actually, I saw Daliah at the massage I went to, she was here with a friend from the French and Spanish mafias. Oh and Kylo met the future don of the Spanish Mafia" I gave him a clear answer.

"What did they want?" He asks another question.

"Nothing much, they just introduced themselves, we talked about what guys we came with, and she wanted to host a part with the other mafias. Which obviously I'm not going to" I laugh through the phone.

"Who did you go to get a massage with, Aspen?" He sounds annoyed with me, even though I haven't even said anything.

"Kylo," I say quietly lowering the volume on my phone, getting ready for him to yell at me.

"Goddammit Aspen-" He starts yelling through the phone, and I put it away from my ear, now inaudible to me. Once it seems like he's done yelling I put my ear back to the phone. "Oh and you are going to that party tonight, gain insight on everyone. Act like you're having a good time, no, ands', ifs', or buts' you are going to that party. I want you to update me as soon as you're done" he says hanging up the phone.