THE END!

WE FINISHED! 

I wanted to give a huge thank you to all the readers reading this, I couldn't have done it without your help and support. This book has taken me ages to complete, I've had so many things going on. There were many "I'm doing homework", "I'm doing a project", and "This is worth 3 grades I need to finish it!" To get this book finished, no one who knows me in real life knows I wrote this book, and tbh I'd kinda like to keep it that way LMAO.

I hope my writing will get better the more I write and read. I know some scenes were questionable and didn't make sense, but I'm so glad you stayed to the end. I had no idea how to end this story as I've previously mentioned I'm definitely not a writer even though I aspire to be one. I'm not sure if I will write an epilogue or even a second book depending on the amount of support and feedback I get lol.

I hope one day you guys will be able to see my name on a book cover, thank you again for reading my story I love you all. Please remember my DMS are open if you ever need a friend to talk to I'm here, and I'm a great listener :))

Credits to the cover: a picture I found on the web :))) 

https://wanderingweddings.com/15-photos-to-inspire-your-waterfall-engagement-session/