CHAPTER 41

~ASPEN POV~

I feel like I've been pacing around this stupid fucking room for 5 years. There's no way out of here, I punched the wall for a good 10 minutes before I realized I was spending all my energy on the concrete walls of my stupid cell. Plus now my knuckles are all bloody and disgusting.

 I tried to think of a plan to escape when they opened the door, but in my condition with no weapons or anything to protect myself, I'm kinda fucked.

Even if they do take me out of here I can't fight back. I feel like I'm dying of thirst, I haven't had water since way before the massage, and alcohol makes me dehydrated. It doesn't help that it's freezing in here, I used the mesh material as a blanket and tried to cover my entire body with it. Which did absolutely nothing.

After pacing around I finally decided I wasn't going to be let out anytime soon so I sat in the corner of the room for what felt like forever until a familiar face at the ball came through the door.

"Nice to see you again Aspen," the man said with a smirk on his face. Holy shit that's the guy who originally tried to take me at the ball.

"I told you I was going to have you here one way or another. The German Mafia gets whatever it wants whenever it wants" he chuckles. He slowly walked over to me and from behind, I could tell there were about 4 guards at the door, so that marks off the idea of me running out.

He comes closer to me grabbing my hands pulling me up, I used all my force to fight against him but he threw me forward. He then pinned my wrists to my sides making my back come into contact with the cold wall.

"Don't touch me" I growl at my abductor, not making eye contact with him. I refused to look at him turning my face to the side, not giving him the satisfaction of making any eye contact with me. He grabs my chin in his rough calloused hand and forces my face towards him, I look beyond him at the guards still not making eye contact with him.

"I'll touch you in any way I please" he moves his hands down my sides, moving the way my hips expand. His hands felt disgusting and dirty touching my body, I flinched as he went lower, my skin felt as if it was trying to escape him, jolting around.

Now with my wrists free I slapped his face and looked at him, "I said do not touch me"

He chuckles looking at me, "let's go you stubborn bitch" he pulled my arm and I was forced to walk next to him.

"We're going to go to my room and have some fun" he winked at me and I rolled my eyes in disgust. He kept his hand on my wrist not letting me out of his grasp, I looked around trying to find an escape as we approached a staircase leading up to what I'm assuming is the main house. The guards made a tight shape around us making sure I couldn't find an escape.

"Don't even try to escape, I will kill your friends in a heartbeat" he chuckles watching me look around. I shoot him a death glare not even wanting to speak back to him.

We made it to what I'm assuming is his room, he paused in front of it turning a key into the lock. We heard a click and he opened the door, granting us entrance into the room. 

My abductor walks in first and signals the guard to close the door when I walk in.

"Well, Aspen this is my room where you will be spending most of your time" he chuckles and I roll my eyes in disgust.

"Now get on the bed, I'm going to have some fun with you" he smiles widely with an evil look on his face.

"Like hell I'm getting on that filthy bed, I don't take orders from you" I laugh at him, how dare he.