CHAPTER 31

~ASPEN POV~

"There's not enough seats" I groan looking around the bus, Beast and Bella ran to the back, are you kidding me. "The kids need a seat for themselves" I point over to Elena and Elijah who still don't have seats, standing in the middle way of the bus.

"We can take the next bus," Francesca says shrugging her shoulders.

"No, you're staying with me we're in a foreign country" Dante grabs Francesca, sitting her on his lap.

"I've been to many foreign countries by myself" she laughs. Yeah, this isn't our first rodeo.

"Well not anymore, you're not leaving me, sit down" he holds her down to prevent her from trying to leave him. "Just don't move too much" he grunts as she keeps trying to leave his restraining grip.

She finally gives up and stops struggling. She rolls her eyes for letting him win and faces me again. "What about Aspen," Francesca asks. 

He looks around knowing there were no open seats. His eyes have a mischievous twinkle in them as they land on Kylo and a slow smirk creeps onto his lips. "She can sit there" he points to Kylo.

"Oh, that was a funny one" I let out a laugh. 

He rolls his eyes and places a sarcastic smile on his lips as if he were joking about his previous statement. "I'm not joking, we're moving soon, so I would go sit if I were you" Dante smirks and Francesca sees where he's going with it and smirks along with him.

"I rather die than sit on him" I roll my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest. No way in hell-

The bus moves abruptly and I reach out to the chair in front of me to gain my balance, achieving the opposite. I lose my balance and before I feel my body hit the floor, a force grabbed me and sat me down. 

"Stay still" Kylo growls, still upset at me for absolutely no reason. I shift a little trying to get comfortable since his gun was practically inside of me. "What did I say?" he grunts and holds me still.

 "Your gun is up my pussy" I growl into his ear, pushing his chest lightly for being an ass. 

"I'll move it, just stop moving" he pleads. I move my ass up so he can move his weapons.

He adjusts his gun and his 8 knives and I plop myself back on his lap, and it instantly feels better. "Cazzo Aspen. Stop fucking moving" he groans, holding my hips in place. 

"I'm not moving" I whisper gripping the arm holding on to my waist.

"Just be quiet, and don't move" he breathes heavily. I don't know why the fuck he's so upset at me I didn't do anything and now he hasn't talked to me and has been avoiding me like the plague.

"What's first on our list?"Francesca asks breaking through my thoughts.

"First we're going to go to the beach, then we may go zip-lining. But I don't think we'll be able to go because we were late for our reservation, and they're fully booked" I roll my eyes looking at my phone for the planner.

"Did you only call one place?" Francesca asks with a dumbfounded expression.

"No I called a few, oh shit that's what I was going to do" I reach for my phone but Kylo grabs my wrist and holds my body still.

 "I thought I told you not to move" he shoots me a death glare.

"I need to call the last zip lining place to see if they're full or not" I explain to him, but he clearly doesn't give a shit.

 "We aren't going zip-lining then. Just stay still, it's like you're purposely trying to disobey me" he turns his head to the side trying to look out the window.